PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

IAN appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
16037057.gif

+1 more ... This site just keeps getting better thanks to the massive amount of work Ian does behind the scenes.

Just got home from work and saw this - you guys are far too kind. I appreciate it. I've said it many times, it's the great people here and the mods who help make it what it is, I'm just glad that I've gotten a little better over the years at a few different things to be able to try and keep improving it. I'm not perfect and wish I could have done a lot of things differently...and certainly apologize for the things I could have done better.

I will say that 95% of what's been done here over the years has always come from suggestions from people in here, and I absolutely appreciate hearing about things you do/don't like or wish we had. Some of it is limited by the software, but some of it I've been able to do. But your suggestions are what helps drive things forward. Criticism is always welcomed because I can't make anything better without it. ;)

I'll also say that none of you should EVER be afraid to PM me and think you're bothering me about ANYTHING. If you ever see anything you think I should know - or you assume I do know and just haven't done anything about it (because I honestly might not know/realize it) - as it pertains to the board, please shoot me a note. I'm about as transparent as it gets so I'm happy to talk to you guys about anything. It's all good. Or if you're bored and just want to shoot me a PM - that's certainly great as well :)

I started this place years ago as an escape from everyday life with somewhere to talk about the team, which I'm sure, like me, is why many people are all here. I definitely feel fortunate that most of us are all still here, and I'll keep it going as long as I can. It's ironic that I started putting it together at the end of 2000 having no idea what we'd be in for but between everyone in here and the team's success, it's definitely been an incredible run. So thank you to ALL OF YOU, I couldn't have done it - nor could I have continued doing it - without you. Hopefully, we've got at least a few more championship years left, and I'm looking forward to enjoying them with each and every one of you :D

Last edited:
I have a suggestion. Lately I’ve been having trouble finding adult friends..............
They have a website for that called adu** ****** **nder.

(edited by Ian for said term to not show up in search engines to this site ;))

Ian, thank you for all you do. I don't know how you do it, while working a regular job and having a life in the real world.

Been coming here, off and on, since 2001.

This site has gotten better and better over the years.

I take it for granted. If I woke up tomorrow and there was no longer a Patsfans.com, that would suck.

Especially living in the South, it's not like there're a ton of Pats fans you can talk football here with.

So great place to escape to and share my Pats passion with like-minded individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft