PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I wanted Lamar Jackson but I'm happy with Sony Michel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...To me he’s a huge project, and I think he will struggle against NFL defenses, but I do hope he succeeds.
Why would you hope that?
He plays for the rotten-to-the-core Murderer Worshippers now.
I hope that he's a colossal Failure.

Why would you hope that?
He plays for the rotten-to-the-core Murderer Worshippers now.
I hope that he's a colossal Failure.

Because I don’t root for other people to fail. They put there well being at risk every time they step on a field, to earn a paycheck, while doing something they love.

I’m not one to wish bad on someone unless they are a massive scum bag which Lamar Jackson is not

Because I don’t root for other people to fail. They put there well being at risk every time they step on a field, to earn a paycheck, while doing something they love.

I’m not one to wish bad on someone unless they are a massive scum bag which Lamar Jackson is not
As long as he wears a Ravens uniform I hope he is the biggest failure the NFL has ever seen

didn't understand the panic by so many that they HAD to get a QB this year..Brady will be great for another 3 years...Pats will have time to get their next QB

Lamar Jackson smells a lot like Colin Kaepernick.

I'm happy that we have Sony Michel instead. He has a much higher chance of impacting the Patriots roster in year 1!

@Ian
Search upgrade is working great boss!

Petty Bacon ... Don't act surprised we both knew this was happening. Not that serious btw, only football draft picks. Lol some of this **** is funny tho. Dude does have a way w words. :D Mickey D's 3rd shift.

There are several Division 47 Long Snappers I'd rate ahead of Jackson. #JustSayin :D

I hope to Christ so, 'cause he sucks at quarterbacking.
laughspin.gif

Ceiling? Maybe a Slash Stewart style utility player?

Floor? McDonalds. 3rd Shift. :eek:

Jackson??? o_O:eek:
spock.gif

More like test-driving a Ferrari and buying a Gremlin. :eek:

Jackson has tremendous athletic potential...But he's got to learn to run routes effectively, and he's not exactly the brightest bulb in the socket...Wouldn't price'm as higher than a 6th/7th Round Project...That's the same grade that I gave'm as a QuarterBack.

Last edited:
Whether the Pats took Jackson or Michel they were getting a good RB.

Whether the Pats took Jackson or Michel they were getting a good RB.
Had they taken a better-fit-for-this-offense Nick Chubb, they would've had a Really good one.

Anyone mind me closing this thread? There are two completely different discussions going on given the year+ lapse since this thread re-emerged, so I think I'm going to shut the door on this one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back