PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I turned off the game at half-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ Blitz

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
And just checked the score 1 minute ago. Oh god, what the heck did I do.

My friend, it will be on Replay. Book it.

Feel sorry for you. You missed a h*** of a game.

You missed out on Tom being the GOAT. He needs to win the SB, and he shatters Montana in the debate, never mind he just put manning to bed on the manning vs. Tom debates.

I watched at a friend's house but left as overtime was starting. Got home to a win.

All I remember is that it was 24-0, and I decided that making a sandwich would be more enjoyable. Damn it...

Instead of merging this thread with the Post Game thread, we should leave this as a shining example of WHAT NOT TO DO, if you call yourself a Patriots fan.

Sort of fortunately,I thought more beer would help. Apparently it did.... so more beer I drank. If I had more than a 12 pack, it would have been a blow out.

My friend, it will be on Replay. Book it.

For sure, but I feel that people who left the game early should not be rewarded this way. They deserve to never witness what just happened tonight. Yea, I'm salty. Do something about it.:mad:

Instead of merging this thread with the Post Game thread, we should leave this as a shining example of WHAT NOT TO DO, if you call yourself a Patriots fan.

No need to sticky this. In almost every thread there are better examples. Certainly every page of a gameday thread not couting a quick score.

Say 5 Hail Bradys and 3 our Father Bills.

For sure, but I feel that people who left the game early should not be rewarded this way. They deserve to never witness what just happened tonight. Yea, I'm salty. Do something about it.:mad:

Yeah, but it won't be the same. The adrenaline won't be there. That feeling is half the fun.

How dare you.

noob-3363_preview.jpg

I switched off and followed only via the this forum only because the last time I did it was vs the SF game and they came back to tie so was hoping for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back