PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I like the "Mike & Mike" show and I'm going to miss it. There, I said it.

I’m also going I miss Mike & Mike. I always felt Greeny played a big role in playing up Spygate, but he was more than fair on Deflategate and has been more or less in admiration of BB and the Pats over the past few years.

I also still miss Mike & the Mad Dog. It’s a shame that egos come in the way of guys that clearly have a good thing going from staying together.

I'm still waiting for someone (not specific to here, but anywhere) to actually generate a decent reason as to the "why" ESPN chose to split them up.

Not culturally fascist enough maybe?

Cut cable months ago because nothing BSPN produced or any of the other channels were worth the 100 buck a month investment. The hardest part of cutting cable was losing access to the Sox but decided listening to the games on the radio was good enough.

I get most of my news from this forum or the links this forum provides.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--LzrDH8Ug--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/***lnovzptkk917q4o9k.jpg

Oh look...two members of "Future Diddlers Of America"...

Didn't Greenberg recently fabricate a trade story? That story was going around and it was not discredited. That would be reason enough to never listen to him.

I watch parts of it most mornings and I agree with you. There are some guests I don't like and when they piss me off, I change the station. Unfortunately, the other "sports" options on TV for me at that time are the Boomer show on WFAN and Toucher and Rich on 98.5. One is obviously NY-centric and the other is arguably more about pop culture than sports. Frankly, while I hate ESPN in general, I find Mike and Mike are usually fairer and more complimentary to our local teams than the other two.
You actually watch Toucher & Rich? They seem like they’re stoned every show and remind me of aging Beavis & Butthead.

The worst part is they seem to enjoy giggling at one another.

You actually watch Toucher & Rich? They seem like they’re stoned every show and remind me of aging Beavis & Butthead.

The worst part is they seem to enjoy giggling at one another.
It's sometimes painful. The ultimate irony, at least to me, is that they actually think they're "the cool dudes" when, in fact, they're poster boys for nerds and dinks everywhere. In particular, I find Touched extremely unlikeable. They do, however, have some interesting guests, including Jeff Howe, Mike Gorman, Phil Perry, etc. The Brandon Meriweather interview on Wednesday is really entertaining. But, by and large, they're jerkoffs.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back