PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Just Can't Wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I just can't wait!!!! I just can't wait!!! Can't wait 'til tonight! (sung in my best J. Geils impression)! OOOHHHH! I drank too much caffeine so that I wouldn't be tired for the game and now I'm wired!! (more than usual before a game - practically impossible!).

I hope we come out smoking and never look back!!

I hope everyone says "wow" when they turn off the TV!!

Of course, the rational me says I just hope for a win and no embarrassment on national TV, but what the heck - I WANT A BLOWOUT!!

Okay, back to making dinner.

GO PATS!!!

3 hours to go. It's going to be a good one. I can feel it. :)

:rocker: :woohoo: :eat3: :woohoo:

Hey - one thing I have noticed - where are all the Bengals fans? We usually have lots of trolls that would shoot down a thread like this, but I haven't heard a peep all week. What gives?

Hey - one thing I have noticed - where are all the Bengals fans? We usually have lots of trolls that would shoot down a thread like this, but I haven't heard a peep all week. What gives?
They learrned from others' mistakes...Karma RULES!

Oh they're around.
man_under_desk.jpg

Like their players, they have been nothing but respectful all week long. They (players) may be a bunch of thugs that can't stop getting arrested, but they are not so stupid to talk trash about a team that has run roughshod over every team they faced so far. I guess their fans follow their lead.

Last edited:
it seems like we have not been playing ball in a long time....can't wait til game-time...

I just can't wait!!!! I just can't wait!!! Can't wait 'til tonight! (sung in my best J. Geils impression)! OOOHHHH! I drank too much caffeine so that I wouldn't be tired for the game and now I'm wired!! (more than usual before a game - practically impossible!).

I hope we come out smoking and never look back!!

I hope everyone says "wow" when they turn off the TV!!

Of course, the rational me says I just hope for a win and no embarrassment on national TV, but what the heck - I WANT A BLOWOUT!!

Okay, back to making dinner.

GO PATS!!!

What ever you 're on, I'll take a double.:rocker:

Great thread Deb......I'm laughing at all the post here.....

GO PATS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back