PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I ****ing hate the ****ing steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 1000%

Steeler fans are the absolute worst. Just straight classless morons.

Greatest part is, we own them and they know it, so they have to resort to petty name calling. You can't go into their forum and read 3 posts without seeing the words "Cheater" or "Belicheat". They're so brainwashed and dillusional it's sad.

Beating the Steelers on Sunday would easily be the most satisfying win of the year for me, sans the Super Bowl.

I dislike the Jets and Broncos, but I tell people there is only one team I hate in sports...............the STEELERS.

Even in my annual pick 'em pools, I ALWAYS pick against the Steelers b/c I can't handle the conflict of interest.
...And wherever you go, there seem to be Steeler fans...it's like, whatever dude, but they just suck

I dislike the Jets and Broncos, but I tell people there is only one team I hate in sports...............the STEELERS.

Even in my annual pick 'em pools, I ALWAYS pick against the Steelers b/c I can't handle the conflict of interest.

I hate the Giants and Colts, till this day I could punch a hole in wall over that '06 AFCCG, stings like a b*tch till this day, omg could of had 4 and 5 in 06 and 07 let me stop I'm already starting to get upset

I hate the Giants and Colts, till this day I could punch a hole in wall over that '06 AFCCG, stings like a b*tch till this day, omg could of had 4 and 5 in 06 and 07 let me stop I'm already starting to get upset
You need to be like the players - have a relatively short memory, accept that we can't change the past BUT we sure can affect our future-so be positive and have faith! We'll be okay.

I hate mostly everything about the Steelers, but oddly enough I never hated Bill Cowher.
He's one of the good guys - few coaches are really able to reign in the behavior of their players, so he's in the majority in that respect

Agree 1000%

Steeler fans are the absolute worst. Just straight classless morons.

Greatest part is, we own them and they know it, so they have to resort to petty name calling. You can't go into their forum and read 3 posts without seeing the words "Cheater" or "Belicheat". They're so brainwashed and dillusional it's sad.

Beating the Steelers on Sunday would easily be the most satisfying win of the year for me, sans the Super Bowl.

I'm gonna do my Antonio Brown impersonation and link one of their threads

All these years!!

Yes, they like to use the word a-hole, but they also have a couple of confessed bedwetters. :eek::oops::rolleyes:

Some of you hate the giants. Some hate the broncos. Most of you hate the Jets but for me the steelers have always and will always be my most hated team.

If we lose this game I want who ever else remains to beat them.

The idea of Ben with 3 championships concerns me. The idea of finally losing to them in the playoffs really concerns me.

I couldn't handle a loss to them. If we get steelers vs packers round 2 just kill me
I agree. I don't mind if we lose the SB as long as we beat them. The Steelers fans are maggot ridden filth reeking like infected wounds. They are an infection of worthless human pestilence. Suck franchise, **** fans.. Pitt Steelers.

I don't consider the Steelers a rival. A rivalry needs to be competitive. This is a pretty lopsided series.

I mean, they are a good team and deserve to be here. But sometimes there are styles or matchups that just work in your favour, and whatever they do, Brady is their kryptonite.

It's why you hear their fans cry so much about cheating, because it's almost impossible for someone to own another team so bad. It does seem unfair and impossible for them.
it has nothing to do with a rivalry. It has to do with them perpetuating a cry baby lie that somehow we cheated them out of 2 Super Bowls. Their fans are worthless, stupid, foul, no nothing, ***h0les, inbred losers.

Why? They haven't been much of a problem for the Pats in the Brady and BB era. Now, if you're a longer term fan like myself, there's some lingering hatred from the 90's when the Steelers handed us our lunch in the playoffs often...but I'm mostly over it now.
we lost to the Steelers once 7-6 in the Playoffs in the 90s, and ever for that matter. We also blasted them 28-3 in 1996 on our way to the Super Bowl, so I really don't know what you are talkig about?

You need to be like the players - have a relatively short memory, accept that we can't change the past BUT we sure can affect our future-so be positive and have faith! We'll be okay.

Yea man, my main concern at this point is our future, I don't want this run to stop Post Brady I know its just football but man it would kill me if this team went downhill after Brady I just think this is such a beautiful franchise and it doesn't deserve to go thru that I love this team this is the team I that I choose and made a pact that I will stick with this team thru the thick and thin, you would be surprised by how many people I know will duck off in heartbeat the moment Brady's gone or things go down south, and unpopular opinion here but if Jimmy G is the real deal and he's not willing to rock the bench after next season then Brady has to retire or go after next year thats IF JG is the real deal and I love Brady to death favorite football player of all time but he will be 40 next year and my worst nightmare is team going downhill post brady that would hurt and I would be willing to avoid at all costs, the way I look at it if JG does get traded then that means he's wasn't all that to begin with and felt we could do better but if our coaching staff feels like JG is the real deal and he's big time legit trust me he won't go anywhere but what our coaching staff does will explain itself cause we have the best coaching staff in the league so if JG gets traded thats mean he's replaceable but if he's the real deal then they will have a tuff call to make, at the end of the day whatever keeps us relevant in long run I'm on board with like I said worst nightmare is this team going down hill after Brady, I hope to god Bill has a plan in mind cause the GOAT is not getting any younger

Its hard because most of them are pretty likeable. I only dislike tomlin and the portion of their fans that are hypocrites and crybabies. Theres actually some cool steeler fans.

it has nothing to do with a rivalry. It has to do with them perpetuating a cry baby lie that somehow we cheated them out of 2 Super Bowls. Their fans are worthless, stupid, foul, no nothing, ***h0les, inbred losers.
But they're no worse than everybody else who goes along with the BS narrative, right? Or their fans wail about it more than others...

Yea man, my main concern at this point is our future, I don't want this run to stop Post Brady I know its just football but man it would kill me if this team went downhill after Brady I just think this is such a beautiful franchise and it doesn't deserve to go thru that I love this team this is the team I that I choose and made a pact that I will stick with this team thru the thick and thin, you would be surprised by how many people I know will duck off in heartbeat the moment Brady's gone or things go down south, and unpopular opinion here but if Jimmy G is the real deal and he's not willing to rock the bench after next season then Brady has to retire or go after next year thats IF JG is the real deal and I love Brady to death favorite football player of all time but he will be 40 next year and my worst nightmare is team going downhill post brady that would hurt and I would be willing to avoid at all costs, the way I look at it if JG does get traded then that means he's wasn't all that to begin with and felt we could do better but if our coaching staff feels like JG is the real deal and he's big time legit trust me he won't go anywhere but what our coaching staff does will explain itself cause we have the best coaching staff in the league so if JG gets traded thats mean he's replaceable but if he's the real deal then they will have a tuff call to make, at the end of the day whatever keeps us relevant in long run I'm on board with like I said worst nightmare is this team going down hill after Brady, I hope to god Bill has a plan in mind cause the GOAT is not getting any younger

But they're no worse than everybody else who goes along with the BS narrative, right? Or their fans wail about it more than others...
they are the worst of them by far followed by the Jets, then a distant third are the Colts/Ravens.

Some of you hate the giants. Some hate the broncos. Most of you hate the Jets but for me the steelers have always and will always be my most hated team.

If we lose this game I want who ever else remains to beat them.

The idea of Ben with 3 championships concerns me. The idea of finally losing to them in the playoffs really concerns me.

I couldn't handle a loss to them. If we get steelers vs packers round 2 just kill me
Repeat after me...

God, grant me the serenity to Accept the things I can not change
Courage to change the things I can
And the Wisdom to know the difference

After Deflategate, I hate them all. I was a Giants fan when I was very young (my Dad loved the Giants) but became a Pats fan when we moved to NE in 1969. I did not hate the Giants after #42 and #46. But know I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back