PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I ****ing hate the ****ing steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

festy1986

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Some of you hate the giants. Some hate the broncos. Most of you hate the Jets but for me the steelers have always and will always be my most hated team.

If we lose this game I want who ever else remains to beat them.

The idea of Ben with 3 championships concerns me. The idea of finally losing to them in the playoffs really concerns me.

I couldn't handle a loss to them. If we get steelers vs packers round 2 just kill me

Some of you hate the giants. Some hate the broncos. Most of you hate the Jets but for me the steelers have always and will always be my most hated team.

The idea of Ben with 3 championships concerns me. The idea of finally losing to them in the playoffs really concerns me.

I couldn't handle a loss to them. If we get steelers vs packers round 2 just kill me

I really don't think you have anything to worry about. If this was in Pitt I'd be a bit more conservative. This will be a relatively easy game for the Pats.

I don't consider the Steelers a rival. A rivalry needs to be competitive. This is a pretty lopsided series.

I mean, they are a good team and deserve to be here. But sometimes there are styles or matchups that just work in your favour, and whatever they do, Brady is their kryptonite.

It's why you hear their fans cry so much about cheating, because it's almost impossible for someone to own another team so bad. It does seem unfair and impossible for them.

If anyone should have made the OP, it should have been me. In the 70's I was a Cowboys' fan and those two SB losses were hard to take, esp. the 2nd.

I'm actually neutral on the Steelers, but I F@#$!n hate those God#$m Winnipeg F@#(k!n Blue Bombers!!!!

Why? They haven't been much of a problem for the Pats in the Brady and BB era. Now, if you're a longer term fan like myself, there's some lingering hatred from the 90's when the Steelers handed us our lunch in the playoffs often...but I'm mostly over it now.

For me a lot of it started with the in your face disrespect after the AFC Championship game in 01. Kordell, Flowers and a couple other guys running their mouths about how they can't believe they lost to a team like the Pats, that the better team didn't win and then Porter saying the Pats will never be at their level. Whoops.

And then the cheating talk from some of their players and fans on top of that goes without saying.

Even though Belichick/Brady have owned the Steelers, it doesn't mean that I can't still hate Pitt. To be more specific, I hate Tomlin's Steelers.

I never had a problem with earlier Steelers teams. In fact I would uaually root for the 70s Steelers in their Super Bowl (sorry Recovering)

And Cowher's teams also didn't bother me.

But then Tomlin took over, with his whining excuse-making attitude. He blames every Steeler loss on something that wasn't his fault. Has this clown ever held himself accountable for anything that's gone wrong with HIS team?

I'm worried about this game. They are loaded with stars.

Look who's coming to town:

Ben (the hypochondriac hero) Rothlesburger
Antonio ( Live From Heinz Field) Brown
James ( The Roid Doctor) Harrison

and Trippy Tomlin

Seriously though it will be a good game with some ups and downs but the Pats are relatively healthy and have the better coaching staff. If they play their B+ game they'll win.

But then Tomlin took over, with his whining excuse-making attitude. He blames every Steeler loss on something that wasn't his fault. Has this clown ever held himself accountable for anything that's gone wrong with HIS team?

This is definitely not your Dad's Steelers. In the 70's, they made no excuses and sarcastically made fun of whiners. The Patriots are closer to that era of Steelers than Tomlin's Steelers.

I've despised the Pitsdirt ****tsburg Stealer Squealers from the moment that Joey Porter drew his first paycheck from them…and my hatred for them grows with every breath I take.

This is definitely not your Dad's Steelers. In the 70's, they made no excuses and sarcastically made fun of whiners. The Patriots are closer to that era of Steelers than Tomlin's Steelers.
The 70's Steelers were good, and looked better next to the cowardly, inferior, unworthy Raiders; and the Steel Curtain was tougher than the clean cut 'Boys.

But we still beat them at their place in '76, and would have again on the way to our first world title if not for the Dreith robbery.

Any attraction that team had completely disappeared once they took the field against us. Steve Grogan expressed our feelings perfectly when, after one of their defenders spat on him (probably after he picked up a big gain running it) he tried to reply in kind (but he had trouble hacking it up (twenty years before Titanic).

After Bradshaw retired, there was just nothing left there to like.

I don't utterly despise them as I do the Giants; but there is the pressing goal of winning more Super Bowls than them, or anyone else...the next two and a half weeks are obviously crucial in that regard.

I dislike the Jets and Broncos, but I tell people there is only one team I hate in sports...............the STEELERS.

Even in my annual pick 'em pools, I ALWAYS pick against the Steelers b/c I can't handle the conflict of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes