Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

If Brady went to another team would the Pats still be your favorite team?

• No, I'd go with Brady.

Votes: 48 51.1%
  • Yes.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I do not know I need time to process all this BS.

Votes: 28 29.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

varjao

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
And kill us for 3 or 4 years in a row until the end of his career, he will have a fair shot at winning there with that defense. Also, winning a SB for the Bills would erase any blur over this nonsense and no doubt would cement him as the GOAT.

Yikes. Buffalo of all places? I doubt Tom is going anywhere else..for now.

BB quits, gets hired by Jacksonville, bring Brady there in a trade and wins a SB.
Patriots begin a run of 10 losing seasons.

Cardinals could use a quarterback

If a franchise moves to LA, and removes all ties to its previous incarnation, and Brady signs for them I think I might have to start rooting for them.

You realize he's under contract, right? And can't sign -anywhere-?

At least part of me would like that, not the 0% that would have before this nonsense started.

Yikes. Buffalo of all places? I doubt Tom is going anywhere else..for now.
If I was him i'd at least be thinking it over, but it sure as hell wouldnt be to an afce team.. well now as I was typing this it popped in my head what better way to screw the man that just joined forces with the people trying to screw you. Ok so not the jets, they are a total cluster F.

It's almost comical how bad things have gone for Patriots' fans. I didn't think Kraft would pile on us too. I'm afraid of what's going to happen next.

Brady and Belichick will both go to the NYJ and win a SB there just to spite Kraft.

I'd hate to see him drug through the mud any more than he has been, but if he asked for a trade to any team outside the AFCE I'd have trouble finding fault with that. Kraft corn holed him.

Request to be traded to the 49ers. He was a fan as a kid and has always wanted to play there before being drafted by the Pats.

God no, the 49ers are a complete mess. Jed York has managed to ruin a good team in world record time.

Let Brady go to another contender and try to salvage his legacy. If he actually brought a title to fu.king Buffalo of all places imagine how conflicted the rest of the country would feel. And imagine how Bills fans would feel. He'd be a hero to them after everything he's done against them.

It would be pretty hysterical.

Brady and Belichick will both go to the NYJ and win a SB there just to spite Kraft.
Imagine how much hypocrisy would be exposed if that happened. The fans and haters in New York would be singing a different tune than "Cheaters!".

It must be a team with a shot at the short term, Brady has 3 years left.

It must be an AFCE team, but the Jets no please, and the Dolphins extended Tane. Bills is a perfect fit. Imagine Rex punching the air after a Brady TD.

Oh God, look what you did Kraft you son of a ***** cheater.

At least you didn't say that NJ team I guess. :cool:

The "Free Tom Brady" movement has new context..........And a star must perform on the biggest stage......get Jerry on horn....Where going to Dallas. Tell Romo to pack his bags

Maybe trade to the Texans.

Him on one side and JJ Watt on the other. WATCH OUT NFL! And he'd be rejoining his pal Wilfork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots