Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

If Brady went to another team would the Pats still be your favorite team?

• No, I'd go with Brady.

Votes: 48 51.1%
  • Yes.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I do not know I need time to process all this BS.

Votes: 28 29.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna pretend to say I'd stop rooting for the team, too many players (plus Belichick) that I've invested too much time and energy rooting for to give up now. But I've been losing interest with the clownshow that the NFL has become for a few years now, I think once BB and Brady are gone I'll have no legitimate reasons to stick round.

For those who are saying there gonna stop watching when Brady retires, what if JG keeps them in the run for the Super Bowl every year? will you keep watching as long as they are still competitive with no major drop off following Brady's retirement...

I cant root for other team...... but i cant root for a robert kraft´s team, so...... maybe i could be a neutral fan the rest of my life.

So you folks sticking with everything are convinced that this league will give the Pats team a fair shake in 2015 given that Kraft surrendered meekly to a baseless yet severe penalty?
Please help me find reasons for such optimism.
What is to stop the next cabal of GMs/coaches/league flunky from thwarting the Pats next quest?

I am from New England, born and raised a Patriots fan, so in practice I will probably stay one. Realistically I will just stop being so interested in football. It takes up too much time as it is.

I now live in North Carolina, so when they are not playing the Patriots I root for the Panthers.

For those who are saying there gonna stop watching when Brady retires, what if JG keeps them in the run for the Super Bowl every year? will you keep watching as long as they are still competitive with no major drop off following Brady's retirement...

No
Because I now know that there is a concerted effort by the league to derail the Patriots team

and worst of all, the owner is unwilling to combat the attacks

He won't go to another team...no chance

And please....can we stop with the polls?

Everyone cares what other people think....and it's past the point of being sickening.

I think you should start a meta-poll about what people think of all these polls. :D

completely heat of the moment answer but Im following Brady/Belichick and the rest of the players. Kraft and the Org can kick rocks.

Ever since 1960 I rooted for the laundry.
I'm done with that thanks to not billy Sullivan or Victor Kiam but due to Bob "Et tu Brute" Kraft

I'm a fan of BB, Brady and the players including formers like Wilfork. No longer the franchise.
Lou Saban(!) was coaching when I started following the Pats and I'm with you 100%. At this point, I'd feel better if BB and Brady left. Then, at least I could root for them without a guilty conscience. It'll turn my guts inside out to root for anything Kraft is involved in.

I've unfollowed quite a bit of Patriots scribes on twitter today. I'm feeling nauseous over how cowardly Kraft quietly bent over for goodell. I'm not 100% sure I won't become interested in the Pats again, and honestly probably will, but as of today, I'm finding it really hard to root for them now.

I will never root against Brady. But I am a Patriots fan. My disappointment and anger with Kraft doesn't change that. I rooted for this team when the Sullivans and Victor Kiam owned the team and they were horrible owners. Even if I can never forgive Kraft, I will always be a Patriots fan.

For those who say Brady, what would you do after he retired? Stay with the new team? What if he signed a one day contract to retire with the patriots in the end? Would you come back then?

Stop kidding yourselves, you're not going anywhere.

Don't project YOUR attitudes on others. It's unbecoming.

Ever since 1960 I rooted for the laundry.
I'm done with that thanks to not billy Sullivan or Victor Kiam but due to Bob "Et tu Brute" Kraft

I'm a fan of BB, Brady and the players including formers like Wilfork. No longer the franchise.
+1000....Precisely, Pissah....

Brady and Belichick are the 2 main reasons this team is successful. BUT, my Patriot's fandom precedes them by 25 years, but that all ended today, I will not root for this team until Kraft is gone. In fact, I will probably not watch football until Kraft is gone, if ever.

I mean, I get that people are mad but this is bandwagon talk.

I'll always root for brady but I'm not abandoning my team just cause the owner is a moron.

Abandoning the team due to the fact we are cheaters and Kraft basically admitted as much by accepting this.

The only team i root for now is my fantasy team.

I'm sticking with Brady until he retires.

Our owner is a gutless coward and he brought absolute shame to all of us today. This is now x100 times worse than Spygate ever was, despite the fact that the alleged `crime` is a 1,000 times less.

I hope Kraft gets booed out of his own stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes