Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

If Brady went to another team would the Pats still be your favorite team?

• No, I'd go with Brady.

Votes: 48 51.1%
  • Yes.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I do not know I need time to process all this BS.

Votes: 28 29.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Free Tom Brady" movement has new context..........And a star must perform on the biggest stage......get Jerry on horn....Where going to Dallas. Tell Romo to pack his bags
Tom could do some serious damage with Dez Bryant and last year they had a very good offensive line. And unlike Romo, Brady is the master of clutch.

Tom could do some serious damage with Dez Bryant and last year they had a very good offensive line. And unlike Romo, Brady is the master of clutch.
Every game would be world televised. The Pope would fly in on Sundays. The Republicans would hold their debates during halftimes.

Maybe trade to the Texans.

Him on one side and JJ Watt on the other. WATCH OUT NFL! And he'd be rejoining his pal Wilfork.

The more I think about it, the more I actually like this idea. Brady reunites with Wilfork, and gets to play on the same team as Watt.

The BEST part? He would get to humiliate Indy twice a year.

If I'm going to be one of two things that I'm neither, I'd rather be a cheater than a coward.

This is obviously a hypothetical, just trying to gauge the collective loyalties right now...

For those who say Brady, what would you do after he retired? Stay with the new team? What if he signed a one day contract to retire with the patriots in the end? Would you come back then?

Stop kidding yourselves, you're not going anywhere.

He won't go to another team...no chance

And please....can we stop with the polls?

Everyone cares what other people think....and it's past the point of being sickening.

For those who say Brady, what would you do after he retired? Stay with the new team? What if he signed a one day contract to retire with the patriots in the end? Would you come back then?

Follow the player, not the league. Stop watching all together when he's done.

I root for the laundry ...........
Listened on the radio when sellouts were a pipe dream ........
I survived the Sullivan's and Kiam ...........
Sat on cold aluminum benches and rooted for a 2 win team ... not leaving now.

I'd be done with the NFL. I like football and love the Patriots. But football isn't my life and I don't see reason to watch the NFL again. I've already seen the greatest there will ever be. That satisfaction can't be topped.

To answer the question it has to be Tom Brady. 100%

Ever since 1960 I rooted for the laundry.
I'm done with that thanks to not billy Sullivan or Victor Kiam but due to Bob "Et tu Brute" Kraft

I'm a fan of BB, Brady and the players including formers like Wilfork. No longer the franchise.

A TB/BB package gets my loyalty....no matter where. Krafty is dead to me

I mean, I get that people are mad but this is bandwagon talk.

I'll always root for brady but I'm not abandoning my team just cause the owner is a moron.

Patriots.

This is starting to sound like the Bledsoe/Brady thing again with fans taking sides and saying they would stop being fans if Bledsoe was shown the door.

I hope he goes to another team. After today, I'm absolutely a Brady/Belichick fan, but I'm not a Patriots fan as long as Bob Kraft is still around. If Brady/Belichick left, I could get on with actively disliking the Pats.

Hopefully the next couple years sees Kraft retire and Goodell lose his job. Once that happens, I could maybe be a Pats fan again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes