Pick Results: LAS: 1.3% at NE: 98.7%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I was told 2 years ago by a cancer surgeon that within ten years cancer will be cured/prevented by a shot.
Cancer took my father and it was, imo, completely unfair. He had worked so hard to get to where he was. Anyway I truly celebrate anyone's victory over cancer. I hope your friend is right.

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I was told 2 years ago by a cancer surgeon that within ten years cancer will be cured/prevented by a shot.
I see no humor in referencing the gun violence problem we have in this country.

Plus I'm kind of afraid of shots. How much longer will it take for it to be a pill?

I know. Words, you gotta stick around for this stuff.:excited:

Wordsmyth

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Good news, folks...I received a call from my pathologist today that all my polyps are BENIGN!

Next step: she wants me to have blood work done. I've already made the call to my local physician for this to be done. Also, my pathologist has left the decision with me whether to have the polyps removed later on. Lord willing, that'll be the next step.

A thousand-pound weight has been removed from my shoulders. It may take a while for all this to sink in.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Wall of Fame Member
Good news, folks...I received a call from my pathologist today that all my polyps are BENIGN!

Next step: she wants me to have blood work done. I've already made the call to my local physician for this to be done. Also, my pathologist has left the decision with me whether to have the polyps removed later on. Lord willing, that'll be the next step.

A thousand-pound weight has been removed from my shoulders. It may take a while for all this to sink in.
That is awesome news!!!!!!

anditsgood

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

awesome news, sending a bottle of virtual champagne for us to celebrate

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Excellent.

You're well on your way to being prepared for the Patriots to win the Super Bowl, again.

This time, without Brady.

Still with Bill & Ernie, of course.

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Great news Wordsmyth, a thousand-pound weight has been removed from those of us that have been concerned about you. Enjoy the good news.

Wordsmyth

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Although I no longer follow the Patriots (or the NFL, for that matter), I thought I would update you on things. I had my stomach procedure Monday, and things went well.

Thanks for your thoughts, prayers, encouragement, and friendship.

The Artist formerly known as Wordsmyth

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Although I no longer follow the Patriots (or the NFL, for that matter), I thought I would update you on things. I had my stomach procedure Monday, and things went well.

Praying that you have a quick and easy recovery.

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

I did not realize you stopped following the Pats. Do you want to share why the change?

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Patsboy12. You matter to me and other people on this forum. You probably also matter to a lot of other people in your life.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Patsboy12. You matter to me and other people on this forum. You probably also matter to a lot of other people in your life.
It seems to me that Patsboy is doing fine. Or at least I think he is. But I do appreciate that he created this thread. I think it provided a lot of meaningful people a way to vent including myself.

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
It seems to me that Patsboy is doing fine. Or at least I think he is. But I do appreciate that he created this thread. I think it provided a lot of meaningful people a way to vent including myself.
I must have missed that. I haven’t been on here for a while. Working in this pandemic has been life consuming.My mental health has also taken a hit. But I just remembered that happiness comes from yourself and when you’re stuck at home, you lose perspective. Was also caught off guard by the layout of the forum. Glad to see you and others.

Last edited:

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I must have missed that. I haven’t been on here for a while. Working in this pandemic has been life consuming.My mental health has also taken a hit. But I just remembered that happiness comes from yourself and when you’re stuck at home, you lose perspective. Was also caught off guard by the layout of the forum. Glad to see you and others.
The news today that it is likely that we'll be in pandemic protocol for another year really hit me hard. Yes, happiness comes from the self but we are highly social animals and the individual really can't survive emotionally when isolated from the tribe for long.

anditsgood

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
i find myself saying a lot to how am i doing, my response is trying to stay sane in a insane world,

perilous times indeed