Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 3.3% at NE: 96.7%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Silver Blue&Red

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsBoy12, know that you are certainly in my thoughts and prayers. I am sorry to hear you are going through a tough time. Life gets hard sometimes but you must try to stay positive. Though it may be hard to see right now, things really do always get better, it can just take some time. I am glad you reached out though. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need someone to talk to. I always have time for a fellow Pats fan in need, or anyone for that matter.
Couldn't have said it better.

While, I can't say I know what every person goes through, I've had times where I thought things were bleak.

But then you get up on a beautiful day, the sun is shining on this miracle of a planet.

@PatsBoy12, please try to understand how important you are, and how lucky we are to be on our journey here.

Try finding a church near you.
You can meet a lot of wonderful, caring people and friends.
They are a very inspirational place to be. Really.

Please try. We love having you here.

Wordsmyth

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Today is hardcore suckass. Thought I was making headway with my handle on grief...who in the actual **** am I fooling?

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Wall of Fame Member
Today is hardcore suckass. Thought I was making headway with my handle on grief...who in the actual **** am I fooling?
You were making headway you just had a setback. It’s like climbing a ladder then taking a step back. You are further from the top than you were yesterday but much closer than where you started. Don’t shortchange yourself for the steps you’ve already passed!!!

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Grief is a trickster. Comes on with a promise to leave quickly if you'll just listen for a while. Then you do so, and think its gone, but find out it was just sitting in another room waiting for you.

Better than its cousin, Denial and Numbness, though.

Tough time of year for all that. All the best.

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Today is hardcore suckass. Thought I was making headway with my handle on grief...who in the actual **** am I foolin
Woodsmyth, you know this is a tough time of the year to handle grief, you have done it before and you can do it again, now. Please keep communicating with all you can, it will help through these hard times. We are here for you.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I speak on behalf of Patriots Nation when I say we are praying for you and your current situation -
The best suggestion one can offer you at this time is to reach out to Jesus for help,he is the one who performs miracles that no one else can - He's helped me through struggles and hard times and he will help you as well,all you have to do is ask and he will never forsake you.

Reach out to him and you will be on the road to recovery - God Bless You friend and good luck

Wordsmyth

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Been awhile since an update. At my brother's urging, I had a combination endoscopy/ colonoscopy in March. The news wasn't all that good. I had genetic counseling last week, including DNA tests. In about a month, my doctor wants to perform surgery and remove some growths from my stomach. Needless to say, I'm scared ****less. My mom passed early, and I lack any semblance of optimism anymore.

Ring 6

Been awhile since an update. At my brother's urging, I had a combination endoscopy/ colonoscopy in March. The news wasn't all that good. I had genetic counseling last week, including DNA tests. In about a month, my doctor wants to perform surgery and remove some growths from my stomach. Needless to say, I'm scared ****less. My mom passed early, and I lack any semblance of optimism anymore.
Very sorry for what you are going through. While I know everyone is different especially in the optimism/pessimism area, I hope you can stay positive. Whatever news you will get in a month, try to focus on having the best month you can, because a good month will have been worth it no matter.
Best wishes and prayers to you.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Hang in there brother. I'll keep you in my prayers. Medical technology is evolving quickly. Ten years from now we'll be participating in a thread wondering if that's the year Brady finally retires.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Wordsmyth, Just Do It
I don't talk about it much but here goes. I had cancer major surgery in 2010
Report then was...cured. Check back in 5 years. It was OK.
Flash forward to 2017... We're BACK!
Fortunately the treatments are working so far. I feel great. Mentally too.
Keep working at it & have a sense of humor about the indignities.
Positive attitude seriously helps.

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
You might be very surprised at how positive determination can get you through a lot of things, including surgery. Don't just put on an act; really BELIEVE you're gonna pull through okay.

This is your life. Get used to the idea of hanging in.

We're not ready to root for the Pats without you. Not for a long time.

Ring 6

Wordsmyth, Just Do It
I don't talk about it much but here goes. I had cancer major surgery in 2010
Report then was...cured. Check back in 5 years. It was OK.
Flash forward to 2017... We're BACK!
Fortunately the treatments are working so far. I feel great. Mentally too.
Keep working at it & have a sense of humor about the indignities.
Positive attitude seriously helps.
Keep kicking it’s motherf$#%ing ass please

Ring 6

Hang in there brother. I'll keep you in my prayers. Medical technology is evolving quickly. Ten years from now we'll be participating in a thread wondering if that's the year Brady finally retires.
I was told 2 years ago by a cancer surgeon that within ten years cancer will be cured/prevented by a shot.