PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How to lose to the Jets next week without making it obvious that Pats are trying to lose the game

Zeke
Henry
Pop
David Andrews
Tavai
Wise
White

all out due to illness
How can they be out if they didn’t practice today? This isn’t a tanking list on a Tuesday. Too much time to recover. If this is the list in Friday, that’s another story.

Remote-Control-2-4Ghz-1-30-Scale-US-M26-Pershing-RC-Infrared-Battle-Tank-w-Sound-and-Lights-RC-RTR_6aea5215-8892-4b97-aac5-13f532bc6e0a.97fe83ebda1d7f30e6cfddd9e90cedc7.jpeg

220420210924-05-destroyed-russian-tank-file-041622.jpg

No. WE MUST WIN -- W.I.N. ON SUNDAY! I will be on hand to help ensure that happens. Maybe you and all the other fantasy dweebs who mistakenly believe a top-three draft pick guarantees something can organize a Madden tournament or whatever. I (God willing) will enjoy a hearty laugh at your expense as OUR GOAT coach rides off into the sunset with consecutive Jete scalp No. 16. As it is written, so it shall be. :whistle:
You paid thousands of dollars to watch the team go 1-6 at home. Kraft's are the only ones laughing.

You paid thousands of dollars to watch the team go 1-6 at home. Kraft's are the only ones laughing.

I back this team win or lose. I've met and spoken with both Bob and Jonathan Kraft on several occasions and I know they appreciate season ticket holders on a personal level. I don't think they're laughing. In fact, I figure they're heartsick over what has transpired the last two seasons.

I back this team win or lose. I've met and spoken with both Bob and Jonathan Kraft on several occasions and I know they appreciate season ticket holders on a personal level. I don't think they're laughing. In fact, I figure they're heartsick over what has transpired the last two seasons.
I'm right there with you!

Were you wearing a turtle neck when you met them? Did they ask you about your parrot?

Were you wearing a turtle neck when you met them? Did they ask you about your parrot?

No and no. The turtleneck is mostly for ski trips, also sometimes during the winter (depending how much time outside) -- precludes needing a scarf around your neck going downhill @ 40 mph. The parrot never came up in conversation but I didn't have him when I worked at Patriots Football Weekly.

Last edited:
I can't believe I got to the end of page 1 without a single poster asking for Mac to be back! This is a gaur-an-teed way for us to win by losing. Just keep the OL porous and let Mac's vaunted reptile brain take over as he floats another lob to the waiting DBs.

13 Tom Brady happens to be at the game. Pregame, the GOAT is being interviewed by Erin Andrews and Tom is tipsy from hitting the gin and juice. Brady blurts out "I want to kiss you."

14 In the final seconds of defeat, Bob Kraft throws his drink at the crowd. Hitting Jets and Pats fans equally.

Last edited:
13 Tom Brady happens to be at the game. Pregame, the GOAT is being interviewed by Erin Andrews and Tom is tipsy from hitting the gin and juice. Brady blurts out "I want to kiss you."

14 In the final seconds of defeat, Bob Kraft throws his drink at the crowd. Hitting Jets and Pats fans equally.
She then yelled 20 million as his camcorder dropped from the woman's locker room. She then said even I can't make this up!

0204cf71e5d87427ba4537c447690bfc.jpg

I could care less about the team struggel-ing

Be Yourself Leon Edwards GIF by UFC

That should be enough

Screams “tank” to me. And if Bill really throws this game and his chance at 16 straight against the Jets then that screams “I’m coming back” to me as well. No way Bill prioritizes draft position for a team he may not be in next year over the chance to finish his career in NE with a 16 game win streak over his hated Jets.
This.

Not that I think Bill would think of this either. Just spitballing. But.. say Bill thinks he might end up with LA. Why would he want the Patriots to have a franchise QB? AFC is loaded as is.

OT: I can see why some fans would be frustrated. They played their worst at the worst possible time. Now, Down the stretch, they seem to be playing their "best" at the worst possible time.

To go 5-12 without getting a shot at Daniels/Maye would be a disaster.

With a shot at a top pick. A potential outgoing coach gets to beat a team he owns. If it were anyone but the Jets. Just had to be the Jets to end the season. Of course, in NE too.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back