PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How to lose to the Jets next week without making it obvious that Pats are trying to lose the game

Sam Bam Cunningham

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
BB will state at press conference on Wednesday that Pats want to get a look at some of their younger players and players who have not gotten many reps to make decisions for next year

1. Start Vederian Lowe, Steuber and Mafi on OL
2. Start Nathan Rourke at QB, Let Joe Judge serve as QB coach for this game
3. Start Boutte at WR1, Slater at WR 2
4. Use Gesicki as blocking TE
5. Start Ferentrz at center
6. Feature JaMichael Hasty as 3 down RB
7. Go for field goals with Ryland every time you can, even on 4th and 1 from inside the 5
8. Starting LBs- Chris Board, Christian Ellis, Mapu
9. Start Brendan Schooler at Safety
10. Marco Wilson and Shaun Wade at CB
11. Have 3 QBs on active roster
12. MOST IMPORTANT- Bring in Ass-ante Samuel and Trent Brown to give pregame pep talk

Every play should be a pass attempt greater than 20 yards
Prevent defense every play

You are welcome!

Last edited:
Outstanding suggestions!

But seriously folks... Ownership needs to make clear to Billy - in No Uncertain Terms - that continuing his sick, anti-TEAM, perverted little "winning" streak vs the Jete is NOT an option; and that it Does Not Matter that he's being Fired the following day...

WE MUST - M.U.S.T - LOSE ON SUNDAY!

Play Uche at Judson’s spot for all three downs. Watch rookie RT Carter Warren cave him inside for clear running lanes to the outside.

Lose without looking as though the team’s tanking.

BB will state at press conference on Wednesday that Pats want to get a look at some of their younger players and players who have not gotten many reps to make decisions for next year

7. Go for field goals with Ryland every time you can, even on 4th and 1 from inside the 5
12. MOST IMPORTANT- Bring in Ass-ante Samuel and Trent Brown to give pregame pep talk

You are welcome!
Just Ferentz at LG will get the job done quick and dirty. But pity the poor fool at QB. A game of pain.

You are welcome!

Much as I wish he would do that he will go for the win. He can’t ask players to give their all and then say “ just kidding, go lose this game.” Or do the same by playing those who don’t deserve to play. He will go all out for the win, and most likely get it. At this point I’m not sure how that will affect their pick, but it will likely cost them 3-4 spots.

What happens when the Jets come out in full tank mode too?

I don’t think that will happen either. Coaching staffs and players lose money by putting out bad tape, they will try to win.

I don’t think that will happen either. Coaching staffs and players lose money by putting out bad tape, they will try to win.
Agree, just asking for the sake of it.

Just Ferentz at LG will get the job done quick and dirty. But pity the poor fool at QB. A game of pain.

What a complete ****ing Waste the pick of Jake the Latest Fake Andrews has been that ****ing Thanksdad gets to un-deservedly cash another two 53-man paychecks... More proof that Bill Must Go.

Zappe will do it all by himself which will cement the point that we need a Starting and Back-up QB going forward.

Pats could try to lose and still beat the Jets. They just flat out own them.

I hated losing to the Tuna-Martin Jets in the late 90’s and they have been cursed ever since.

I also want Saleh to get his 11th loss. He sure has a lot receipts.

Pats could try to lose and still beat the Jets. They just flat out own them.

I hated losing to the Tuna-Martin Jets in the late 90’s and they have been cursed ever since.

I also want Saleh to get his 11th loss. He sure has a lot receipts.
Sexy Rexy took them to the AFCCG twice. They weren't cursed those years.

It feels like zappe is starting to unravel and we are still littered with injuries in key spots, but like others have said possibly nyj want to lose this even worse. At least we are most likely not dropping lower than 5 with a win. They could possibly fall out of the top 10

Okay. Don’t hate me for this, but it has worked in the past. We start a GoFundMe to pay certain key players to get into a yelling match with Steve Belichick or, my preference, punch Joe Judge, so Bill has no choice but to bench them Sunday.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back