PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much of a b**** is Phillip Rivers? [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
All night with the whining, the crying to the refs, and just now trying to "draw" a roughing the passer penalty on Jarvis after they bumped into each other. Unreal.

Re: How much of a B!TCH is Phillip Rivers?

yeah he is truly pathetic.

I saw that flop right before commercial and laughed my ***** off.

I think i hate him more than manning now.

Nice Kobe flop, Phil.

Agreed. Rivers has always been this way, he's constantly flapping his arms and complaining. He gets that dumbfounded look on his face after he throws a terrible pass and gets it picked off. I honestly say that he is much more unbearable than Manning. At least Manning doesn't complain after every play.

Re: How much of a b**** is Phillip Rivers?

At least Manning can back it up. Because Rivers was drafted #4 he thinks he's in the elite and acts that way. He's a jackass. Newsflash Rivers...AJ Smith kicks himself every day for dumping Drew Brees and keeping you.

That flop was amusing. That's all I have to say about Philip Rivers.

At least Manning can back it up. Because Rivers was drafted #4 he thinks he's in the elite and acts that way. He's a jackass. Newsflash Rivers...AJ Smith kicks himself every day for dumping Drew Brees and keeping you.

Your quarterback was drafted in the 6th round and he was a backup at Michigan. Rivers is better than Brady, as evidence by his stats last season and the fact that he was the first quarterback to win 14 games in his first year as a starter. In a few years people will forget all about your cheating quarterback and everyone will be praising Rivers and the Chargers dynasty.

Nice Kobe flop, Phil.

Kobe flops? I live in Cali and watch every Laker game and Kobe doesn't flop. He's actually a good defender and probably the toughest basketball player in the game. He may complain because he sucks (and they do suck) but he competes like no other. No question the best basketball player in the world.

Your quarterback was drafted in the 6th round and he was a backup at Michigan. Rivers is better than Brady, as evidence by his stats last season and the fact that he was the first quarterback to win 14 games in his first year as a starter. In a few years people will forget all about your cheating quarterback and everyone will be praising Rivers and the Chargers dynasty.

Bro:
less angel dust / more cheerios

Chargers fans truly are in their own stratosphere of self-delusion. Good luck if LT or Gates gets injured and 80% of your offense evaporates. :bricks:

What difference does it make when he was drafted? Don't forget, Ryan Leaf was drafted number 2 overall.

Rivers will never be even in the same class as Brady because of one simple fact, he has no composure. Brady is cool, Rivers is not. You can't teach that.

You really do prefer the taste of penis to pepsi, 2 to 1????

What difference does it make when he was drafted? Don't forget, Ryan Leaf was drafted number 2 overall.

Rivers will never be even in the same class as Brady because of one simple fact, he has no composure. Brady is cool, Rivers is not. You can't teach that.

Cry me a river...

Last edited:

yeah, we know, "you'll kick our ass next time". We've never heard that one before.

Brady is a first ballot HOF QB. Rivers is a first ballot bust. lol

River of deciet - Mad Season

Great song that fits this thread in many ways...

Last edited:

After tonights embarassment, Norv Turner is probably thinking, "I wonder what Ryan Leaf is up to these days?"

he is a little cry baby...Wah Wah Wah Wah...

it was funny the bolts were still talking trash even when it was 24-0. who was it that said at halftime "we got em right where we want em?" i guess some people are slow learners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots