PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Focused is Gronk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is somewhat similar to someone asking Terry Glenn when his hamstring was going to heal and he'd be back on the field and his comment was when he got paid.
Then boom traded to the Packers.

In that case it sounds like it’s going to be a 2006 offense with a 2012 defense

He's almost daring Bill to trade him with that latest quote IMO. Skipping OTAs to dirt bike? Made a point of being a troll

He's almost daring Bill to trade him with that latest quote IMO. Skipping OTAs to dirt bike? Made a point of being a troll
I don't think he's almost daring him - he is daring him.

If so, that’s not something that’s going to end well, possibly for anyone. It hurts the team, it hurts Brady, possibly even Belichick and Gronk, too. Obviously, it hurts the fans.

He knows that with this retirement rumor no team will want to trade for him. And he hasnt done anything wrong. He didnt say that he is retiring and this offseason program is not obligational.
I always thought that he will retire as Patriot and I am not so sure now, but I support him whatever he is trying to do now. Better money or trade or something else. Enjoy life.

He’s gone. No way Belichick is taking him back. He’ll be packaged to Cleveland as part of a trade up for a QB.

BB is going to take charge of the locker room.
I think he lost locker room, not playing Butler. After Amendola comment, that he didnt knew the reason.

I think he lost locker room, not playing Butler. After Amendola comment, that he didnt knew the reason.

There’s going to be a reckoning. If he did lose the locker room, is it even possible to repair this damage or is our goose filet mingion?

I could tell you, but then I'd have to Gromk you.

And I really don't want to Gronk you.

Still the off season, right?

"No one player is bigger than the team".. with that adage in mind, will not be surprised by next Friday or Saturday morning that #87 will be playing for another team in another venue...

His vague, divaesque commentary has moved the needle from stupid to completely idiotic..

Crap or get off the pot Gronk..

He knows that with this retirement rumor no team will want to trade for him. And he hasnt done anything wrong. He didnt say that he is retiring and this offseason program is not obligational.
I always thought that he will retire as Patriot and I am not so sure now, but I support him whatever he is trying to do now. Better money or trade or something else. Enjoy life.
He's one of my select favorite players ever and like others here I go back to the start in 1960. I didn't think he'd done anything really wrong until yesterday. But, in my opinion, he crossed a line yesterday in that I think he baited his coach in public. He might get away with that with a Pagano or a Marvin Lewis, but not with this guy.

This is somewhat similar to someone asking Terry Glenn when his hamstring was going to heal and he'd be back on the field and his comment was when he got paid.
Then boom traded to the Packers.
Different but similar.

OTAs are not the regular season.

Gronk is a champion and has earned Bill's respect. Glenn was a punk.

There are different rules for different players. Gronk is a different player.

If Gronk is traded it'll be because of his contract demands and not because of yesterday.

People forget how Ty Law tried to shoot his way out of town and he was back with the team.

There’s going to be a reckoning. If he did lose the locker room, is it even possible to repair this damage or is our goose filet mingion?
What does lose the locker room mean anyway? Are you saying the team won't play hard,blow off his play calls,not show up to TC and go 0-16?

What does that mean? Should Kraft fire Bill? Does the team need a new voice? Do you think they will not go to the SB in 2018? What if they have a great draft and make some great trades?

Beating a dead horse

Not true. All a team has to do is ask Bill to speak to Gronk and get it from him that he wants $

Different but similar.

OTAs are not the regular season.

Gronk is a champion and has earned Bill's respect. Glenn was a punk.

There are different rules for different players. Gronk is a different player.

If Gronk is traded it'll be because of his contract demands and not because of yesterday.

People forget how Ty Law tried to shoot his way out of town and he was back with the team.
Offseasonitis is a terrible disease. Contagious, mood and personality altering, one must be on guard to its effects (memory loss, unable to understand nuances of speech or humor, tendency to rant, etc) from March to July. Some posters are carriers and others exhibit its symptoms annually. Winning does not guarantee immunity in fact it increases your chances of contracting the disease.

Not true. All a team has to do is ask Bill to speak to Gronk and get it from him that he wants $
Dont think that this is so simple

What does lose the locker room mean anyway? Are you saying the team won't play hard,blow off his play calls,not show up to TC and go 0-16?
Losing locker room is kind of harsh thing to say, but two GOAT players not showing at OT and spreading rumors of retirement. This isnt good for the team or is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents