PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How does the Coronavirus affect Brady's free agency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to love it ... that and 2 or 3 grilled cheese sandwiches ...
But I'm on keto now and have lost 40 pounds.
Getting divorced on April 30 so I need to be ready to fish the ponds for women.:D
Sorry to hear, Icy.

The media has everyone in a frenzy ... more people dying from flu.
Even corona people are dying from pre existing conditions.
Only because more people have the flu...so far. COVID19 is about 30 times more deadly (overall).

Only because more people have the flu...so far. COVID19 is about 30 times more deadly (overall).
We don’t know the number of people infected... any math at this point should be seen with skepticism.

I don’t know how the board feels, but I think NfL offseason action should proceed. People need entertainment - even in times of trouble. NFL signings and the draft (from away, not the event it’s become) should continue.

Any New England Clam Chowder with Nacho Cheese and Tortilla, Low Sodium?

Nope. I got four cans of it a few days ago but today it's gone. That picture I posted was from today.

That’s awesome man. I’m going to do keto/intermittent fasting very soon. Have tried it off and on for about a year and ready to commit.
I tried it several times and couldn't do it.
Well a few days a week I am on the road all day and had Cliff bars in my car.
I thought 1 Cliff bar 250 calories or 2 would be okay.
That was when I learned you have to stay under 20 grams of carbs everyday.
1 Cliff bar has 45g of carbs.

Nah it's okay ... people change ... we've been miserable for 20 years.
Yeah but the years before were probably great
She can go find a pessimist like her and I can find an optimist like me.
You mean, you still think our real helmets and jerseys will be restored someday, and she's...more realistic?
Just had to wait for our youngest to be older.... and he's 20 now.
Our 20 year old just got into grad school...YAY...we can postpone paying back those loans a litter longer

During difficult times people go to what is comfortable and familiar.
170px-New_England_Patriots_logo_old.svg.png
...and attractive

Any New England Clam Chowder with Nacho Cheese and Tortilla, Low Sodium?
I’m on the low sodium soup, too. Unfortunately, even the low sodium still has ridiculous levels of sodium. They try and get cute by splitting the nutritional value into two servings, but they can’t fool me! :D

Microwave popcorn, on the other hand, may as well be written in Egyptian hieroglyphics. Have you seen the way they try and keep you guessing with that? I need to get a calculator and a piece of paper just to try and figure out what I already know—that it’s terrible for you.

I’m on the low sodium soup, too. Unfortunately, even the low sodium still has ridiculous levels of sodium. They try and get cute by splitting the nutritional value into two servings, but they can’t fool me! :D

Microwave popcorn, on the other hand, may as well be written in Egyptian hieroglyphics. Have you seen the way they try and keep you guessing with that? I need to get a calculator and a piece of paper just to try and figure out what I already know—that it’s terrible for you.

I didn't catch the "2 servings" per can thing for awhile.

Just drink water.

Bottled water, preferably.

I'm not worried I figure there's a lot of cheating, boozing, abusive, gambling men out there.
I don't do any of it ... including don't smoke.

Trust me. Don't worry. There's a lot of decent women out there. A lot crazy out there too so use your smarts.

Once the stores are stocked again, look for the 100 calorie packs. It's the only honest MW popcorn out there. You get a decent amount for 100 cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back