PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How does the Coronavirus affect Brady's free agency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me. Don't worry. There's a lot of decent women out there. A lot crazy out there too so use your smarts.
The tough part is the crazy ones who are very good at acting decent.

Trust me. Don't worry. There's a lot of decent women out there. A lot crazy out there too so use your smarts.

I got divorced after 20 years and I should have after 5....

I highly suggest following the dating guidelines set out here:

Remember that South Park episode where they put the whale on the moon? Where they kept saying it’s not funny now but will be again? Seeing this thread just made me laugh really hard and appreciate these threads again because it hasn’t been funny for a while but is now.

Amen to that and you deserve happiness, we all do. In grad school, I was engaged and it just didn't feel right. Her parents thought I was white trash because my parents didn't go to college ( dad left high school to serve in WW2 and mom was a civilian employee of the Navy.... and her parents belonged to a country club.. BFD.....It ended loudly in a Chinese restaurant several months before the wedding. Luckily this was in the days before cell phones with cameras or it would have gone viral.. They probably still talk about it there . I sure didn't go back there. I likely would have been shooed out.....
Three years later I met my wife and we've been happily married 30 plus years.... A few years later I tried to warn a friend he was making a mistake with his fiancee but he didn't listen...he had two things in common with future his in-laws, he breathed air and walked upright... In the middle of the wedding ceremony, another usher leaned over and asked, " how long you give this marriage?" It last three years....
Long story short, if it doesn't feel right, don't......and as I told my sons, "don't stick your d*ck in crazy" and I tell them to Google Jodi Arias....

EDIT- years later was Karma- I Googled them and found out they got convicted for stealing from the company's 401K. They got felony convictions and I got a few degrees......

Amen to that and you deserve happiness, we all do. In grad school, I was engaged and it just didn't feel right. Her parents thought I was white trash because my parents didn't go to college ( dad left high school to serve in WW2 and mom was a civilian employee of the Navy.... and her parents belonged to a country club.. BFD.....It ended loudly in a Chinese restaurant several months before the wedding. Luckily this was in the days before cell phones with cameras or it would have gone viral.. They probably still talk about it there . I sure didn't go back there. I likely would have been shooed out.....
Three years later I met my wife and we've been happily married 30 plus years.... A few years later I tried to warn a friend he was making a mistake with his fiancee but he didn't listen...he had two things in common with future his in-laws, he breathed air and walked upright... In the middle of the wedding ceremony, another usher leaned over and asked, " how long you give this marriage?" It last three years....
Long story short, if it doesn't feel right, don't......and as I told my sons, "don't stick your d*ck in crazy" and I tell them to Google Jodi Arias....

EDIT- years later was Karma- I Googled them and found out they got convicted for stealing from the company's 401K. They got felony convictions and I got a few degrees......
Survival techniques come in a variety of measures.

That was your almost-in-laws who were stealing from the 401k? (I was slightly confused on who you Googled)

Listen to this guy. He drinks and knows things. He's Tonyion Lannister2046.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back