PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hogan out vs. Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. If they have HFA they beat DEN in 2013 and 2015.

I'll take the afccg in Gillette over what they have now.

I disagree. They lost to Denver because they were banged up.

Could you guys imagine if Hightower, Edelman, Van Noy, Mitchell and Hogan were playing?
Could you imagine if Hightower, Edelman, Van Noy Mitchell and Hogan weren’t playing?!??

:D

Last edited:
"I'll see your Dorsett/Allen/Britt and raise you a...." :D
"I'll see your Chris Hogan and raise you a Joe Haden"

Haden officially inactive. Sensabaugh up at CB...curious because there was legitimate doubt about Sensabaugh being able to play.

Steelers' 4 healthy outside CBs likely includes Burns, 2 rookies (one of whom has barely played, Brian Allen), and William Gay.

I disagree. They lost to Denver because they were banged up.

And that little thing where Googs didn't have Stork ready for a silent count.

On 2nd thought, i think we’re okay without hogan this week. we haven’t had him since before the bye and our offense did well enough to win 4 straight games by 18+ With him out. More worried about van noy and branch being out but hopefully our offense makes it all moot.

And that little thing where Googs didn't have Stork ready for a silent count.
I’m not going to get into this again but that was not an OL coach/ center issue it was an Oc/qb issue.

On 2nd thought, i think we’re okay without hogan this week. we haven’t had him since before the bye and our offense did well enough to win 4 straight games by 18+ With him out. More worried about van noy and branch being out but hopefully our offense makes it all moot.
Vannoy is a big loss because he is so versatile it gives Matty p more confidence to do creative things.
Branch is different. Clearly he is a key because him having a crappy year hashad a big impact on the run d but at this point it’s clear he isn’t that player any more.

Vannoy is a big loss because he is so versatile it gives Matty p more confidence to do creative things.
Branch is different. Clearly he is a key because him having a crappy year hashad a big impact on the run d but at this point it’s clear he isn’t that player any more.

He was playing a little better, surely not like the last couple years but every bit helps vs bell

Looking forward to a big day from Kenny Brit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back