PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hogan out vs. Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just broke by Schefter. This is bad. No wonder they got Britt.

Expect to see Britt today.

Mike Reiss‏Verified account @MikeReiss 51m51 minutes ago
While there are some moving parts injury-wise that could affect decision-making with inactive list, WR Kenny Britt is part of game-plan. Depending on injury situation, it would not be a surprise if Britt makes his Patriots debut today.

It is what it is. Looks like they are playing safe with injuries and they will try to win with what they have.

The Patriots will look awfully different in a possible AFCCG matchup vs the Steelers than they will today - similar to the 2004 season.

6360948027775480071537775930_hgjhgjhfj.jpg

I wouldn't panic on him just yet. I think Hogan may have only played last week because of Gronk and was basically used as a decoy to protect him. I thought this before the Miami game and wondered if we would see him this week given he didn't look right against them. I'm not saying this is the case just saying his not playing today isn't a death sentence on his season. Better to have him 100% for the playoffs.

Amazing that the only WR from the Super Bowl currently playing is Amendola. Hopefully this is just maintenance and not something more serious. Need Britt and/or Dorsett to step up.

Just head this . Sucks that he is out, we need all our guys today !

Just broke by Schefter. This is bad. No wonder they got Britt.

This is actually good news. He isn’t ready. We have plenty of weapons within hogan and Britt most likely isnt one of them.

I see a big amendola game.

So was he rushed back just like Rowe ?
I hope we see him again this season.

This medical team is almost on par with the last one imo.

Excuse me while I load up on Pittsburgh....

This is actually good news. He isn’t ready. We have plenty of weapons within hogan and Britt most likely isnt one of them.

I see a big amendola game.

Cooks needs to step it up today. The guy has been invisible the last two weeks. Dorsett to be active?

So was he rushed back just like Rowe ?
I hope we see him again this season.

This medical is almost on par with the last one imo.
With Hogan’s injury it’s really a matter of playing through pain. I don’t think it got worse by playing, I think they just realized he can’t play effectively through the pain yet.
May have cost us the Miami game.

Throws all the coverage to Gronk and Cooks. Danny and White are the trusted receivers remaining. Opportunities for Dorsett and Britt, but production hasn't been there. Real blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes