PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey TJ Ward - - So Sorry You Got Cut

crying.jpg

He's been signed to a one year 5Mil deal by the Bucs.

He's been signed to a one year 5Mil deal by the Bucs.
Well there goes my hope that he had thrown away all his money thus resulting in his blowup on the broncos for the late release and he would soon be living under a bridge selling himself for $5 a go. Oh well.

I really, really hope that Gronk or somebody else crack-back blocks this scumbag to season (if not career)-ending IR when they meet later this season.

OT: TJ Ward whining about being cut

The punk is complaining about the Broncos' lack of professionalism in cutting him. Coming from a dirty little ***** that spends 16 Sundays a year hunting people's knees. Hilarious. You can't make this stuff up. The article also mentioned that he is one of the most popular guys on the team. Which says a lot about the culture there and what a dirty team they are. Also not surprised he has no issue playing with a rapist in Tampa Bay.

I found the story on yahoo.com and it was linked to espn. I know a lot of people don't want to give espn support by going there, so I copied the article if anyone wants to read it:

admin edit: see forum rules above. Copying entire articles is a violation of copyright laws, and forbidden. Thank you.

"I just think they handled it completely unprofessional," said Ward, who had been among the Broncos' final roster cuts. "They could have let me know that was going on. You had a full offseason, ya know? I know it's a business, but when you have good employees, you're supposed to treat your employees a certain way."

"It's just unfortunate the way they handled that situation, but it is what it is," Ward said. "They've gotta live with it, and I've gotta live with it. I'm gonna make sure I land on my feet. Whatever happens to them ... happens to them."​

I am kicking my feet up enjoying the Broncos long-term implosion. It will be years and years until horse face realizes he's as dumb as the guy looking at him in the mirror. That team is filled with low character scum who can't handle adversity. As of now they delusionally think they are still contenders who had a down year and some bad luck.

The way he went at Gronks knees it was just awful, the 2nd hit was just a way for him to destroy his knee/leg.
I understand football is a contact sport, but players trying to take out (injury) players because they can't cover them is just plain dirty.

As bad as he was during his final year, Peyton was keeping that unit together. The defense was winning games, but they needed that leader. This team is about a couple seasons away from being a 4 or 5 win unit.

As bad as he was during his final year, Peyton was keeping that unit together. The defense was winning games, but they needed that leader. This team is about a couple seasons away from being a 4 or 5 win unit.

You mean the same "leader" that routinely threw his teammates and team employees under the bus and reportedly had not a single friend on the Colts? You're buying into the Manning PR persona. He was one of the phoniest pieces of trash in the NFL.

That team won a title because they had one of the best defensive years a team has ever had. And because Brock was actually a half way decent QBthat year and Manning, even though his arm turned into a spaghetti noodle, was a sufficient game manager. Not because of Manning's imaginary leadership. And because Ghost is not a clutch kicker. They won a title with Wade Philips on the staff for Christ's sake.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back