PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey TJ Ward - - So Sorry You Got Cut

**** him with a bed of nails.

I'll never accept he is a clean player. Especially looking at the Browns hit. Earl Thomas made the same play on Gronk and didn't go headfirst for his knees.

I get it that players need to go low on Gronk and other big beasts like him to get him down. But lunging directly at someone's knees is not clean and it is deplorable.

FFS, he nearly took out HIS OWN TEAMMATE with that somersault.

Absolutely despise this dude.

Enjoys injuring. That is not the sign of a tough player. He's dirty. Someone will grab him. Maybe BB grabs him JUST so he doesn't hurt our players in a year injuries are the only thing that can derail them ! Haha.

He's a scumbag but I would kind of consider signing him if he's cheap. Putting him on the field would allow them to move Chung up and play more linebacker like they sometimes do. Could shore up that front 7?

He's a scumbag but I would kind of consider signing him if he's cheap. Putting him on the field would allow them to move Chung up and play more linebacker like they sometimes do. Could shore up that front 7?

No no no no no and no. He needs to stay as far away from our players as possible. Let an NFC team sign him for Christ's sake.

**** him with a bed of nails.

I'll never accept he is a clean player. Especially looking at the Browns hit. Earl Thomas made the same play on Gronk and didn't go headfirst for his knees.

I get it that players need to go low on Gronk and other big beasts like him to get him down. But lunging directly at someone's knees is not clean and it is deplorable.

FFS, he nearly took out HIS OWN TEAMMATE with that somersault.

Absolutely despise this dude.

Very possibly the dirtiest player in football. Eye gouging Talib isn't too clean either. Just a dirty team in general.

Honestly, I don't pay close attention to the Broncos so I don't know how well Dirty Ward was playing. But hopefully this hurts their defense. It was the only thing keeping them in games. If it is anything less than elite this year we might be looking at a 3-5 win Broncos team. Which is great. They were one of the teams that scared me in the playoffs. Just because of that defense.

I'd like to see an AFC West team sign him so Denver sees him twice per year.

Broncos players have knees too right?

"That's a nice WR you've got there in Demarious Thomas, it would be a shame if something was to happen to him."

Hey TJ, if you're looking for something to do with your free time, I've heard some people really love this "crack" thing. You should go give it a try.

F*ck TJ Ward, I hope someone tears both his knees up and he can't walk without a walker.

and F*ck youtube for having me to click play and then click watch on youtube. That message should be there before I need to click anything. So annoying!

I'd like to see an AFC West team sign him so Denver sees him twice per year.

Broncos players have knees too right?

"That's a nice WR you've got there in Demarious Thomas, it would be a shame if something was to happen to him."
True, but maybe rather Emmanuel Sanders since D. Thomas is so easy to shut down :D

I wish nothing but bad things to happen to this living maggot, and that right soon.

I hope the Browns sign him. Facing off against the Squealers twice a year would be prefect K
arma for both teams.

Panthers forum says he's going to them or the Stillers.

Oops. It may be the Bucs according the Score this am.

Its a sad day when you can't count on Football Message Boards to give accurate information :)

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back