PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey iapatsfans, are we still gonna be a 7-9 team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw I pretty much nailed my prediction for this game. Lol @ the people who called me ****y or whatever. Should've been more ****y in hindsight.

Colts don't stand a chance lol. We have Brady and Belichick, what should we be afraid of? Revis is gonna play like a stud, Chandler Jones gonna have a big bounce back game vs the mediocre Anthony Castonzo, we're gonna pound the ball down their throats, hit Gronk multiple times up the seam, oh yeah and Edelman's gonna EAT vs this man coverage.

Pats 37
Colts 17

Seattle vs New England is gonna be one heck of a football game.

Has that clown even shown his face here since the KC game?

I'm sure he'll be back if the Hawks win in two weeks.... Yet another reason for us all to hope for a Pats victory in the SB.

Has that clown even shown his face here since the KC game?

He was last on the board yesterday at 3:35pm, according to his stats.

You can click on anyone's name and get their current or last viewing, posts, etc.

Come on guys calling out an individual poster like this is kinda ****ty. This is supposed to be a nice place to talk pats, not be a ****.

It's a part of our evolution that when a particular tribe of humans reaches the Promised Land that they hit over the head with a heavy rock and eat all the *****-ass, whining members that made their lives miserable every day of the trip getting there.

Can't argue with science.

Well, the guy was obviously wrong, but it was his opinion back then when the team was still struggling. I mean, I can understand the frustration, no need to keep bringing it up all the time. Just my two cents on it. ;)

spend another 2 cents and READ his post history...he's a 100% negative troll every post he makes

i said 34-20...gave them wayyy too much credit...and DEN lost to this team..wow

spend another 2 cents and READ his post history...he's a 100% negative troll every post he makes
Sorry, judging by the quote alone, I was not aware of his post history.

Like DIKEMBE said, "COLTS DEFENSE SO BAD MANNING THREW A TOUCHDOWN ON THEM."

I was thinking this all week that despite all the accolades Luck wasn't as amazing against the Broncos as people were saying. He had a good game in Denver but it was more just how terrible manning and the Broncos were. Luck is the child and so when he couldn't do anything they folded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes