PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help - NFL Streaming Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve85

Practice Squad Player
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I remember there being a few really good sites last year that people used to stream games. However, they have slipped my memory and I’d prefer not to go through every site on google that says it streams NFL games because obviously some of them suck or are sketch.

I get a lot/most of games with YoutubeTv, but being in VA, I’m out of market for things like MIA @ NE. Anyone have any streaming sites they can recommend? Thanks.

Hey guys, I remember there being a few really good sites last year that people used to stream games. However, they have slipped my memory and I’d prefer not to go through every site on google that says it streams NFL games because obviously some of them suck or are sketch.

I get a lot/most of games with YoutubeTv, but being in VA, I’m out of market for things like MIA @ NE. Anyone have any streaming sites they can recommend? Thanks.
The NFL made Reddit shut down that discussion and those links (which were by far the best available) last year. It has moved, and this column provides an explanation - as well as a link to the new site.

Be aware that you won't see links until the game is just about to begin (or just after), so no need to panic if you don't see any available sites while waiting for the game to kickoff.

Reddit has been great for streams. I have basic cable so I have my main game on the big screen, and stream other games on my iPad & MacBook.

Are we allowed to post that kind of stuff on the board? I know of a few sites, but I want to be sure they're still up.

The AT--- one used to be good now it's full of malware trash.

If you want to avoid the virus ridden sites and you don't mind spending some money. Get a VPN service like IPVanish and buy NFLGamePass. Then you can VPN into another country like Norway, Denmark, France etc and watch any game you wamt.

If you want to avoid the virus ridden sites and you don't mind spending some money. Get a VPN service like IPVanish and buy NFLGamePass. Then you can VPN into another country like Norway, Denmark, France etc and watch any game you wamt.

I’ve learned that I can’t renew NFL Sunday Ticket where I am. How do I do this VPN to a European country (France, Denmark, Italy, Germany all work for me)? Many thanks for the help!

NFL Game Pass doesn‘t show live broadcasts though does it?

I’ve learned that I can’t renew NFL Sunday Ticket where I am. How do I do this VPN to a European country (France, Denmark, Italy, Germany all work for me)? Many thanks for the help!

Gamepass does do live games outside the country.

You should also contact DirtecTV. They have a streaming option for Sunday Ticket...

Thanks but not a DTV fan.

It shows live broadcasts in most of europe.

Get an IPVanish license and they have high speed servers you can VPN into. Use L2TP protocol, it will be the fastest. Then you can speed test the different countries to see which one is the fastest, pick European countries, not UK.

Then you just log into gamepass once you're VPN is connected and stream the game. Up to 4 at once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back