PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help! My Directv Died. How Can I see tonight's game online? (Mod Edit: It's on CBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
As I feared, my Directv has already started sputtering because of the weather. Does anyone know how I can watch tonight's game on-line on my laptop? Thanks for any advice!

Re: Help! My Directv just went out. Anyone know how I can watch tonight's game on-li

EDIT: The game may be blacked out today, even though i heard they sold out.

10 dollars, you can watch all of the games live and watch old games again from any team.

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages

Last edited:
Re: Help! My Directv just went out. Anyone know how I can watch tonight's game on-li

I know a free site Ian can I give it out?

You're not supposed to post links, but there are sites out there (call it this year's atdhe.net) offering streams.

If you need one, shoot a PM.

10 dollars, you can watch all of the games live and watch old games again from any team.

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages

National blackout on tonight's game.

(This is in response to the post about watching it on the NFL Preseason Live package, not any other method.)

Last edited:

Have a link for that info?

The ****?

The message you have entered is too short.

My DirecTV guide still lists CBS as showing the Pats/Lions game at 8pm. What gives?

My DirecTV guide still lists CBS as showing the Pats/Lions game at 8pm. What gives?

so does my Dish.

NFL.com - SUPPORT

Scroll down to blackouts. Can't watch it on NFL Preseason Live - though it will be in the archive afterwards.

Why is there a blackout? Is it because of Hurricane Irene?

I know a free site Ian can I give it out?

How you communicate privately is none of my business :cool:

Re: Help! My Directv Died. How Can I see tonight's game online? (Mod Edit: It's on

On the west coast here, and unfortunately CBS is bumping the Pats game for the Chargers.

If someone could privately send me a PM to "chat about the weather" please do so!

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Help! My Directv Died. How Can I see tonight's game online? (Mod Edit: It's on

You guys had me freaking out, still showing in my area on CBS, thank goodness.

I got beer and all my Pats gear on, I was about to get really mad...

*Edit* - And guys, just use common sense and Google, games are pretty easy to find, I havn't missed a Pats game in years. Not trying to be mean, just sayin'.

Last edited:

(This is in response to the post about watching it on the NFL Preseason Live package, not any other method.)

The ****?

The message you have entered is too short.

The game is not blacked out on television.

The blackout refers to the NFL preseason live package that is available from NFL.com for twenty dollars.

Also, just a reminder to everyone:

Do Not Post Any Links To Online Streaming Sites

If you still need one, ask for somebody to send you a Private Message.

thanks

Da f***?? What is up with that?

It's going to be nice to watch this pre-season game on my couch for once. Any links as to who is out of the game? I really want to see Vereen and Dowling play a little.

Even though it's on CBS...you might be bombarded with 'Hurricane Irene Coverage'.

Even though it's on CBS...you might be bombarded with 'Hurricane Irene Coverage'.

Very true, I will keep the laptop on the coffee table just in case ;)

See. Jets fans are alright after all. I proved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes