2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

The Pats won tonight, but...

• Who cares? What about that KC game...

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enjoy it while it lasts, Brady is ancient and getting older every day

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Those stiffs got lucky, BB can't draft (except JimmyG, put him in). Or coach for that matter

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Just watch, the trading Logan Mankins shoe is about to drop

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • We still need to draft another TE (but two would be better)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes, but who's gonna rush the passer?

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is exactly what I stated in the first point. You are exactly like those that over the top reactions to Brady's performances the first four weeks by basically crapping all over a HOF coach that most organizations would love to have. And yes saying "Last season was Brady's last gasp at covering up for Belichick's ********, his obsession with Rutger JAG's, his arrogance." is crapping all over the coach.

That is nowhere in the same hemisphere as calling for Belichick's firing so you're wrong by miles. The fact you can compare calling Belichick arrogant to attacking Brady's legacy, leadership, and place on the team, makes you suspect.

Further you keep on backing away from you comments and trying to make it seem like you support him, when it is clear you don't. Frankly, I don't even understand why you would support him if you really think all of the above. If you think he has run this team into the ground then why don't you want him fired?

I never backed away from anything. I addressed everything. You're wrong again.

Sorry.

Chicken Little insult thread devolves into pissing contest over whether or not someone is enough of a BB homer.

Film at 11

That is nowhere in the same hemisphere as calling for Belichick's firing so you're wrong by miles. The fact you can compare calling Belichick arrogant to attacking Brady's legacy, leadership, and place on the team, makes you suspect.

If you really think that Belichick has done such a bad job with the team that they would have been a "dumpster fire" last year without a HOF QB propping them up then why aren't you asking for his firing? You were quite clear that you think he has drafted poorly, screwed up the O-line, designed poor game plans and is almost entirely to blame for the team's poor start this year. If he is such a bad coach/GM then why do you want to keep him?

If you really think that Belichick has done such a bad job with the team that they would have been a "dumpster fire" last year without a HOF QB propping them up then why aren't you asking for his firing? You were quite clear that you think he has drafted poorly, screwed up the O-line, designed poor game plans and is almost entirely to blame for the team's poor start this year. If he is such a bad coach/GM then why do you want to keep him?

Because he's the best coach in the NFL and an all time great in NFL history?

Because he's the best coach in the NFL and an all time great in NFL history?

images

You win...this is pointless.

So you think if someone says Belichick is arrogant they think he's a bad coach? lol

If I think someone is a bad coach, I'll say they're a bad coach. I won't say they're arrogant with an obsession for Rutger jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back