2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

The Pats won tonight, but...

• Who cares? What about that KC game...

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enjoy it while it lasts, Brady is ancient and getting older every day

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Those stiffs got lucky, BB can't draft (except JimmyG, put him in). Or coach for that matter

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Just watch, the trading Logan Mankins shoe is about to drop

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • We still need to draft another TE (but two would be better)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes, but who's gonna rush the passer?

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad? No kinda laughing at you. Seriously? Your 16 post friend with the 11 negative ratings is the best you could come up with??

Talk about desperation. Think about who you just said was the person who agreed with you..

Also, who cares what Gasper says. Do you understand that?

I can see why you wouldn't understand why Brady is such a great leader and winner. I can see why that would be lost on you. You cant relate to it.

the whole original point was whether i accurately characterized him or not.....do u understand?

There is no comparison in leadership. You are a complete troll and I am disappointed in myself for continually responding to your bull$#!% but it's so bad it simply cannot be allowed to go here unchallenged.

please do me a favor and put me on ignore......pretty please with sugar on top

There is a difference between criticizing a coach or player for play in a particular game and going overboard. I mean saying that Belichick and his staff coached a bad game after a loss is one thing. Saying Belichick has destroyed this team by putting no talent on either side of ball and blowing every draft pick after a loss is another. And we had a lot more of the latter from you and others all last week.

First off, who are you to monitor what people can and cannot say? Get over that bloated opinion of yourself.

Secondly, blowing every draft pick? Putting no talent of the field? Youre so full of sheet.

This thread.

Keep it up guys, he's running out of ....s!

how does one judge leadership? How would you compare Bradys leadership to Montana or Elway or even Manning?

1-Universally considered the hardest worker on the team, first in last out, never unprepared.

2-Performs at the highest levels and has led his team to more success than any other QB this century.

3-Takescresponsibilty and never places it elsewhere.

4-leads by example and is a vocal leader on the fieldGasper is wrong, we have seen it many times

5-has left money on the table throughout his career so the team could be better

That enough?

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

There wasn't even an awning in that direction. They just jumped 40 stories.

1-Universally considered the hardest worker on the team, first in last out, never unprepared.

2-Performs at the highest levels and has led his team to more success than any other QB this century.

3-Takescresponsibilty and never places it elsewhere.

4-leads by example and is a vocal leader on the fieldGasper is wrong, we have seen it many times

5-has left money on the table throughout his career so the team could be better

That enough?

1 fair enough, to some extent .........Belichick: Jerod Mayo is guy 'team revolves around'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...ichick-jerod-mayo-is-guy-team-revolves-around

2 fair enough.......does this mean montana and bradshaw were the two best leaders last century

3 hes pretty good at this........he should have said yes to the "do you have enough talent question" even if he didnt really mean it.......but point taken

4 matt slater and nate ebner lead by example too......but point taken.......as far as great vocal leader.......you are entitled to your opinion.....gasper his......and me, mine

funny thing is that gasper is a brady guy

5 agree.....got me there

Underrated movie. I wish I'd rewatched that in the past couple of days, instead of watching the two steaming piles to which I subjected myself.

Underrated movie. I wish I'd rewatched that in the past couple of days, instead of watching the two steaming piles to which I subjected myself.
That movie is hysterical. I musta watched the "aim for the bushes scene" 10 times trying to find some bushes. I still chuckle any time I hear someone mention an "Arnold Palmer".

Shoulda said "Aim for the bushes". ;)
My quote is what Wahlberg was saying to Will Ferrell the next scene at the funeral. There's also: "So I woke up and took the belt off from around my neck and got out of there. I thought I was going to have to shoot my way out. You know, Bar Mitzvahs...".

Do you have problems with logic?

In the very thing you're quoting me on I say: "I've never said a single thing bad thing about Belichick before, ever." and continued "but I'll throw molotovs if people want to blame this on Brady" (to paraphrase, forget exact quote)

So WTF is your point? While saying this I was in the Skip Bayless thread defending his 12-4 predictions, and in a bunch of others saying history is on our side, giving examples of being written off in 2011 and 2013.
How does that fit into your trolling?

I wasn't in some board wide, week long campaign to fire Belichick.

Learn how to read and follow conversations. Helps in life.

So let's follow your "logic"...

First you say "I've never said a single thing bad thing about Belichick before". Which implies you are saying something bad about him now. And guess what...you did.

Then you go on "but I'll throw molotovs if people want to blame this on Brady". Who are you throwing Molotovs at? Belichick? For what, was he the one that blamed Brady? Your logic is asinine. Again one has nothing to do with the other. Either you think "Last season was Brady's last gasp at covering up for Belichick's ********, his obsession with Rutger JAG's, his arrogance." or you don't. So which is it? Did you really mean it or is it something you just said because people were piling on Brady?

Week #4 sucked for football but it was great for learning who is a Patriot fan and who is a stealth troll masquerading as one (unless your account got "hacked" of course lololol)

Is the person that said this a Patriot fan: "Last season was Brady's last gasp at covering up for Belichick's ********, his obsession with Rutger JAG's, his arrogance." ?

So let's follow your "logic"...

First you say "I've never said a single thing bad thing about Belichick before". Which implies you are saying something bad about him now. And guess what...you did.

Then you go on "but I'll throw molotovs if people want to blame this on Brady". Who are you throwing Molotovs at? Belichick? For what, was he the one that blamed Brady? Your logic is asinine. Again one has nothing to do with the other. Either you think "Last season was Brady's last gasp at covering up for Belichick's ********, his obsession with Rutger JAG's, his arrogance." or you don't. So which is it? Did you really mean it or is it something you just said because people were piling on Brady?

Depends on the offensive line.

Last year we were an 8-8 team without Brady, maybe worse. Smart people understand this, which is why smart people believed he should of been MVP.

Add the injuries into the equation and it's perfectly fine to say that we would of been a complete dumpster fire if #12 was not our quarterback.

This year, our first four games didn't indicate we would even be protecting him this season.

If you have a point, I'd love to hear it. This started with you comparing me to the people who wanted to bench, trade or release Brady. You can wrap it up anytime now

Depends on the offensive line.

Last year we were an 8-8 team without Brady, maybe worse. Smart people understand this, which is why smart people believed he should of been MVP.

Add the injuries into the equation and it's perfectly fine to say that we would of been a complete dumpster fire if #12 was not our quarterback.

This year, our first four games didn't indicate we would even be protecting him this season.

If you have a point, I'd love to hear it. This started with you comparing me to the people who wanted to bench, trade or release Brady. You can wrap it up anytime now

The point is exactly what I stated in the first point. You are exactly like those that over the top reactions to Brady's performances the first four weeks by basically crapping all over a HOF coach that most organizations would love to have. And yes saying "Last season was Brady's last gasp at covering up for Belichick's ********, his obsession with Rutger JAG's, his arrogance." is crapping all over the coach.

Further you keep on backing away from you comments and trying to make it seem like you support him, when it is clear you don't. Frankly, I don't even understand why you would support him if you really think all of the above. If you think he has run this team into the ground then why don't you want him fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back