2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

The Pats won tonight, but...

• Who cares? What about that KC game...

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enjoy it while it lasts, Brady is ancient and getting older every day

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Those stiffs got lucky, BB can't draft (except JimmyG, put him in). Or coach for that matter

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Just watch, the trading Logan Mankins shoe is about to drop

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • We still need to draft another TE (but two would be better)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes, but who's gonna rush the passer?

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pdangle

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Vote. What will our favorite Negative Nancy's have to say after the crushing result in Cincy?

Or come up with a downer of your own, somethin' like...

Rush the passer?! Who's gonna block the f'n rusher, more likely!! :D

Last edited:
the BB haters can go kick rocks......long live the king

You were using Gasper quotes to say Brady wasn't a leader and making a case to shoe horn him off to Oakland. You wanted to move on to JAG.

You shouldn't even be showing your face on this board tonight.

You were using Gasper quotes to say Brady wasn't a leader and making a case to shoe horn him off to Oakland. You shouldn't even be showing your face on this board tonight.

i quoted him and accurately characterized what he said.......take it up with him

im truly sorry that i showed up tonight when you didnt want me to......you should send me to detention for insubordination

i quoted him and accurately characterized what he said.......take it up with him

im truly sorry that i showed up tonight when you didnt want me to......you should send me to detention for insubordination

I'm glad you showed up. Just eat your crow.

This board showed throughout the week how many cowards it has in its population.

Expect no mea culpas, just a bunch of chickens waiting for their next turn to line up and prove ready to cluck about whatever the next issue is that the gutless and faithless will flock to. Ethnic slurs and sky is falling shrieks can get bent....go Patriots.

I couldn't be happier that I was wrong in my prediction for tonight's game! The two things I was most pleased to see:

1) A fast start and playing from ahead.
2) Answering with some scoring when the Bengals tried to get back in the game in the second half.

You were using Gasper quotes to say Brady wasn't a leader and making a case to shoe horn him off to Oakland. You wanted to move on to JAG.

on a serious note......i think brady is definitely the guy this year.....oakland was tongue in cheek

but i do think brady is at the point where he is on a year by year evaluation

and i think BBs drafting JAG in the 2nd, combined with his words about "age" and "contract situation" show that he thinks the same thing

Doc?......im waiting.......im hungry, so crow sounds mighty scrumptious right now

It's 2:20 AM, couldn't wait till Morning?

My issue was more with the attitude than content:

still think brady will be the starting QB into his 40's?..............:p

Though I object to the content and attitude in this one:

down 34-7.......Brady throws a bad pick 6 with 10:44 left, .........was KC still playing tough defense?

Now its 41-7......the VERY next play from scrimmage at 10:28 as JAG starts leading them down the field is when Andy Reid tells his team to let up cause it just then became "garbage time?"......even though his 1st stringers are still in?

Andy Reid must be as much of an anti brady troll as me.......he's out to make brady look bad and jimmy g look good........:rolleyes:

Oh, and I got a chuckle from seeing good performances from all of the PatsFans favorite whipping boys:

McDaniels, LaFell, Wright, Arrington, Bolden, Wendell, and Vereen. I LOL'd when McDaniels called the delayed draw to Vereen on 3rd and 16 and picked up the first down.

Oh, and I got a chuckle from seeing good performances from all of the PatsFans favorite whipping boys:

McDaniels, LaFell, Wright, Arrington, Bolden, Wendell, and Vereen. I LOL'd when McDaniels called the delayed draw to Vereen on 3rd and 16 and picked up the first down.
When your running with purpose to set up play action and the pass, it sure has a much better chance.. hat off to Wendell, I was worried about the rg. As far as Wright, I wanted gin involved, why else would you trade mankins. Bolden had a clutch st play, but he is not a rb (or a rb that should get many snaps as one).

What they're going to say:

1. I only picked against them in the Pick the Score thread so as not to jinx them

2. I'm not a sad loser who gets my kicks feeding off others' optimism and energy. I'm the reincarnation of Marcus Aurelius, stoical emperor of detachment and reason.

3. What, you're upset that I called the offensive co-ordinator "Mcdouchebag"? What are you? Some internet control freak? Haven't you heard of the First Amendment?

EDIT: Three I missed:

4. Thank goodness they're finally following my advice

5. That's a good start but let's not get too excited

6. [*deafening silence*]

What I'm going to say:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Last edited:

You should go back and read some of your own posts. You were the one that started that embarrassing Blame Belichick thread.

I've no problem with some Robispierrian witch hunt of all the chicken littles. This place was borderline insufferable last week.

Those who are showing their faces and eating their crow aren't the worst offenders, in my opinion. Those guys are going to be damned quiet until the next loss. **** those guys.

Only one clear answer, our pass rush is still awful, saw marked turn around in almost all other facets except that. Good win overall not perfect but moving in the right direction. I will say the Bengals tackles our huge those 2 are legit!

a whole week of talk, talk, talk,

blah, blah, blah

now a big ole

Never+Mind.jpg

I've no problem with some Robispierrian witch hunt of all the chicken littles. This place was borderline insufferable last week.

Those who are showing their faces and eating their crow aren't the worst offenders, in my opinion. Those guys are going to be damned quiet until the next loss. **** those guys.

I made a concerted effort to stay away from here and the media last week. There is a disturbing almost celebratory tone to bad losses by the Pats by some that I cannot quite explain (BB gets his comeuppance, hope for the new 2001 post-Brady with JAG, the pre-2004 Red Sox "I just know we're going to lose in the end" tone) for all of this team's successes.

I can deal with the coaching and team criticism, and there is plenty to criticize intelligently. I just cannot stand the "Pats stink. The end is here." garbage after winning seasons since 2001. The fact that some posters seem to crawl out from under a rock after losses to rant and disappear after wins only adds to the unpleasant tone of the board after losses.

Solid job staying the course and checking in on the Board, Nikolai. I thought the loss was a solid opportunity to focus on my work and wait until Sunday in the hopes the angst wave ebbed a bit after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes