PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heat on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still predicting PM thunderstorms, high temps.. similar to what was experienced in TC, a Pats hallmark has been superior conditioning and that may be telling.. the Pats are also deep in the "trenches" so they can rotate some guys in and out..

An interesting factor that I had not thought about..

As we were walking to the Bud Zone, three Jags fans ran past us and one of them had a passed out girl in her hands who evacuated her bowels out of her shorts and onto the drink cart next to us and my girlfriend's hand/arm.
:confused: WTF? You literally got crapped in by a passerby during a football game?

This is exactly why Florida should not be allowed to have NFL teams. Miami, Tampa and Jacksonville are nothing but dumpster franchises.
It is good to have teenagers posting here.

At very least it is a late afternoon game and not a 1 pm game...

The Patriots were a dumpster franchise...for about 5 years.
During my college years they were 14-50.

Thank God I was drunk 1/2 the time.

At least 1993 brought hope

We actually caught a break. Weather.com forcasts even hotter today at 96.

The Gatorade man will be busy.

Where is Gillislie when you need him?

I can hear the security guy now, "Requesting First Aid and Custodial Services to the Bud Zone. We got a fecal hit and run with several vomiting vics."
I worked at a pool once. This type of thing was refered to as code Brown.

Your lady did but you didn't so that's OK? o_O
I should have knocked the passed out girl ****ting herself the **** out for that egregious transgression. She should have been able to control her god damn bowels while her the rest of her organs were failing.

I should have knocked the passed out girl ****ting herself the **** out for that egregious transgression. She should have been able to control her god damn bowels while her the rest of her organs were failing.
No, no, no. You should have run to the restroom and grabbed some wet paper towels to clean the wayward feces off your bride-to-be. She would have remembered it forever. It would've made for a great story after a few pops at your wedding reception.

I have a higher rating than you
congrats

My comment refers to the fact that some posters can remember only the past 10 years or so. Perhaps "teenagers" was the wrong designation.

Many folks here recall the NFL before Brady, before Kraft, and some even from before the merger.
======
I get it that folks who are recent fans like to demean very weak teams. I think of this as "teenage" behavior. But then, I'm an old man. I can remember when we were the team that was playing late in the season to see who would get the first draft choice. For some this beings some humility, for others, not so much. I recall when Miami beat 15 years in a row in MIA. Squish the Fish was the battle cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes