PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone noticed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady hasn’t played with a tackle as bad as Newhouse. It really comes down to that. He doesn’t have time and he knows that. It’s to the point where if his first read isn’t there he essentially has to throw it away because the rusher will be in his face shortly there after. He’s 42 years old, he can’t take the hits like he used to.

All the reason to keep trying to stack the defense....go back to the roots of this team when Brady was a game manager and the defense made that easy

2006/2013 as an example...

except that the guys didn’t work out

they got realized the likes of Doug Gabriel, caldwell, and chad Jackson wouldn’t cut it

same goes for dobson and Thompson’s, they became nobodies we were just lucky to have Edelman emerge that year

except that the guys didn’t work out

they got realized the likes of Doug Gabriel, caldwell, and chad Jackson wouldn’t cut it

same goes for dobson and Thompson’s, they became nobodies we were just lucky to have Edelman emerge that year
Imagine 2013 if Edelman hadn’t emerged

Brady hasn’t played with a tackle as bad as Newhouse. It really comes down to that. He doesn’t have time and he knows that. It’s to the point where if his first read isn’t there he essentially has to throw it away because the rusher will be in his face shortly there after. He’s 42 years old, he can’t take the hits like he used to.

Really? Prescott put up 444 yards last week with a LT who’s a shell of himself and is probably done. I think it’s more than that.

The confused emoji :confused: or rating is really getting abused on a few threads by posters these days.

Last edited:
Back then anybody could be a WR and Brady would make them look like a pro bowler but now a days Brady is like f em if it's not a vet cause there was a point in time where a nobody would blossom just cause Brady was throwing to them and imagine during those days if he had Harry or Meyers both would be pro bowlers I don't know why he took a step back in those regards and if you have been following this team you know what I talking about cause back then practice squad player could look like a pro bowler. Why now does he need weapons when back then he didn't need weapons which is why back then we never really pursed weapons when he didn't need it but could of made a world of difference?

Making players better ≠ Making stiffs into All Pros

I'm not sure when people started thinking they were the same thing, but I hope this is a topic where people can snap out of the lunacy.

Making players better ≠ Making stiffs into All Pros

I'm not sure when people started thinking they were the same thing, but I hope this is a topic where people can snap out of the lunacy.
Lunacy and Patsfans.com message board seem to be synonyms at the moment. GDT should be fun today.

No TE production, weak LT and outside of Edelman there has been no consistency at WR. The Pats offense is complicated and all about being on the same page with Brady. Players like Meyers have not earned that trust yet so Brady has bailed on more plays this year and thrown the ball away than I ever remember. Avoiding mistakes is a great strategy when you are playing with a top defense. Assume he'll take more risks if the situation warrants.

He may have declined a bit but it is hard to tell with what he has had to work with this year (just like it was in 2013 which is the closest comparison) If the Pats had AB and Gronk I would have little doubt that Brady would somehow get "young again"

Lunacy and Patsfans.com message board seem to be synonyms at the moment. GDT should be fun today.
It’s going to be a s*** show.

People tend to get grumpy as they age.

Tom is normal.
o

Amen to that. I am 48 and grumpy as hell these days. When I was 35 I was very happy and friendly, when I was 40 I was still happy but my patience started to disappear. Now at 48 I have no patience at all for anyone's crap and I am grumpy. When we are young we put up with a lot and it doesn't bother us. Some of us get a short fuse as we age. I know that I did. Maybe Brady has too.

Last edited:
The confused emoji :confused: or rating is really getting abused on a few threads by posters these days.

It's pretty hilarious that's the one people chose to abuse because "genius" is way more biting and "confused" just makes me picture a 100 year old man straining in front of a CRT monitor.

It's pretty hilarious that's the one people chose to abuse because "genius" is way more biting and "confused" just makes me picture a 100 year old man straining in front of a CRT monitor.
It’s definitely the funniest looking emoji. It looks like someone taking a crap.

Has anyone noticed WHAT? Learn how to write a thread title.

o

Amen to that. I am 48 and grumpy as hell these days. When I was 35 I was very happy and friendly, when I was 40 I was still happy but my patience started to disappear. Now at 48 I have no patience at all for anyone's crap and I am grumpy. When we are young we put up with a lot and it doesn't bother us. Some of us get a short fuse as we age. I know that I did. Maybe Brady has too.
Im 48 as well.

I'm absolutely less patient with stupidity, lack of using logic, laziness and others not enjoying life when they should but more patient with people who care and are putting forth an effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back