PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk uses Lombardi Trophy for batting practice and dents it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, may as well leave it in there now.

Let me tell you how I feel about the uniforms,

giphy.gif

they dont damage the cup. they drink out out it. swim with it. they do lots of things with the cup. they dont put baseball size dents in it.
Um wasn’t it Mario Lemieux that broke the Stanley Cup in half?

The thread title/story makes me think of the part in the movie Tommy Boy where Chris Farley uses a lighter and a plastic model car to sell auto parts.

And way back, I think some dude drop kicked it onto a frozen St. Lawrence river and left it there for a couple days(?) because he was too drunk to remember where he left it.

Oh man I don't know what if anything got deleted but welcome to page 3 when the dent vs. break denier got into full stride.

Any guy that says he fears he is an outdoor cat after I expressed concerns about his cohabitation leading to him becoming somewhat domesticated is memorable in my book. Not to mention he drinks like a beast which, ya know, makes him our kinda mensch.
He drinks vodka and does pull ups as a gameday routine. The dude is a freaking legend.

I am a Proud Old Bastard. I learned how to use a computer the hard way. Playing Atari Pong. :mad:
Pong -- the very first time I made something happen on a television. Awesome! I got through college on an Atari 130XE, an Epson Actionlaser II, and Atariwriter. I sat through a timeshare pitch to get a video camera which I rigged as a scanner using something called Computereyes. I still have that computer and it still works as new.

Damn flimsy trophy. It it were well made it would stand up to a bunt without damage.

I am a Proud Old Bastard. I learned how to use a computer the hard way. Playing Atari Pong. :mad:
you young kids. I was building computers before Bushnell introduced Pong. And get off my lawn!

Pong -- the very first time I made something happen on a television. Awesome! I got through college on an Atari 130XE, an Epson Actionlaser II, and Atariwriter. I sat through a timeshare pitch to get a video camera which I rigged as a scanner using something called Computereyes. I still have that computer and it still works as new.

The Epson II in my cellar still works as well. My brother saw it recently and explained that there are prop companies that will pay decent money to use it in a period movie.

Thank you Gronk for showing us the poor build quality of that trophy. I would ask for a refund.

Wait, Gronk used the Lombardi trophy as a sex doll?

That's f'n weird, but I can't really judge.

I'm gonna be honest here this kind of irritates me a little bit
Why? The Patriots thought it was funny and they were the ones who actually won/earned it. None of us did anything to earn that. We were on the couch piling wings into our moths and guzzling down beer.

Why? The Patriots thought it was funny and they were the ones who actually won/earned it. None of us did anything to earn that. We were on the couch piling wings into our moths and guzzling down beer.

Speak for yourself. I was pacing up and down shouting. I did my bit!

Would that be the newly cohabitating SO?
It is! Thank you for paying attention!

You guys know more about me than most of my family.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself. I was pacing up and down shouting. I did my bit!
Crazy that they haven’t carved your name into the thing yet if that’s the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes