PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk uses Lombardi Trophy for batting practice and dents it

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots could get a new one and sell that one for charity ...

Bet it's worth a boatload of $$$$.

I'm pretty sure there are Q loving NFL fans of other teams who are convinced that Kraft is involved in sex trafficking and laundering the money by constantly acquiring Lombardi trophies he's secretly selling and using fake ones made of metal laced with adrenochrome.

Sorry, but his teammates weren’t upset about it. And i’m sure kraft will find someone to take the dent out :rolleyes:

He'll find somebody who can tug the dent out then rub it to a fine polish.

3RAR1_AS01
AND
tkksnvFM.jpg

God, I can see a future where Gronk takes a replica lombardi with him into the squared circle (isnt that what they call the wrestling thing?) and whacks the other guy with that, and probably a chair.

I loved it. Obviously the team isn’t taking it too seriously so why should anyone else? Gronk being Gronk one last time. I bet even Bill smiled at that video
Was at the STH event last night to take your picture with the 6 Lombardi’s. Everyone was taking pictures of the dent. Staff was laughing and not stressed. It was the talk of the room

Was at the STH event last night to take your picture with the 6 Lombardi’s. Everyone was taking pictures of the dent. Staff was laughing and not stressed. It was the talk of the room
Gronk being Gronk

Great! its already time to replace the Lombardi. Oh well, time for a 7th trophy.

I had the same experience this morning. I was too slow to grab a pic though :(

Gronk owes us another Lombardi then. I'll accept payment in the form of his un-retiring before Week 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft