PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk is BACK ON injury report?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use your eyes, Gronk clearly isn’t right no matter what the injury report may or may not say.

Yep. Even when he’s not listed on the report and even when he claims he “feels great”... he’s clearly at the end of the line. There’s a small chance that a full offseason off would return him to being dominant but he’d likely get banged up again quickly

The guy is the GOAT but his body can’t do it anymore. He’s still capable of being a useful piece but he’s not a high impact guy these days, especially with Brady/McDaniels’ woes and tunnel vision in the red zone. For every nice play Gronk makes, there are two where Brady forces some dumb impossible to catch pass to him. His primary strength at this point is being a good blocker. I don’t think he’s capable of being a high end receiver at this point of his career. His speed and quickness is gone. Happens to most great tight ends unfortunately

If Brady were on the injury report, would you worry. How many times has Brady been on the injury report. How many times has he failed to play?

This is more then an ankle tweak. You don't come back from chronic back issues in a few weeks. He is going to tough it out for the remainder of the year. I don't see a lot of optimism after this year.

On or off the report...doesn't matter....he's got back issues that will never go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes