PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell welcoming team

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbrite911

On the Roster
Reaction score
We all know Dodger Roger HAS to show up at Gillette this Sunday. It will be AFTER the NFCC game and he will stick around long enough to hand over the trophy and take a jet to logan, and then a helicopter form Logan to Gillette.

SO WE KNOW WHERE HE WILL LAND. We know approximately WHEN he will land(between 2nd quarter and half time).

Those of us that know the stadium know exactly what route he will walk in from the helicopter landing pad....

Now what do you suppose we could do when armed with all that beautiful information? Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating violence on this man at all as that would be wrong, but if some unsuspecting fans who have been drinking for a few hours inadvertently slip and lose control of their iced cold beverage, and it lands all over poor roger, would that not be worth the inevitable arrest that would occur...assuming the local police determine that it was done on purpose.(very hard to prove in court btw).

I mean, seriously, if it happens a few times, the plain truth is that it was just too slippery, or too cold to hold your beverage properly. Heck, those beers can get very wet. Imagine that you see Roger walking with his small security detail and you are running towards them to get a better look and make a few comments and that beverage just slips from your hand and goes up in the air everywhere, spraying goodell and his detail.

These are merely accidents due to the cold NE weather, and the fact that it is a proven fact that once you have a few drinks, you become physically impaired. So much so, that you couldn't POSSIBLY be sober enough to actually aim your drink at him...I mean, C'Mon, it just slipped out of your hand...You wanted to get an autograph and tell him what a great commissioner he is, but you slipped. You were very lucky you didn't split your head open if you fell all the way down and we will mourn the loss of your beverage.

just egg him.

any volunteers to hang around the parking lot? There is plenty of public parking near the helicopter landing pad.

is there really a landing pad now?

I remember about a decade ago a helicopter landed on the practice field.

There is absolutely no chance that Roger Goodell is showing up at the AFC Championship game. No way. Don't work yourself into a revenge driven frenzy for nothing.

Honest question. Why does he "have" to show up in Gillette ? Is he going to hand over the trophy in ATL and fly to Boston to hand over AFCCG trophy ?

He will be there because he will be crucified by everyone if he doesn't...that is why. Also, this is Roger we are talking about, do ANY of you think his ego will allow him to hide from this? I am 100% sure he will be there as sure as I am breathing Oxygen, so lets prepare for it. I honestly think anyone who thinks he will find a way out of going is just being naive. (no offense).

Honest question. Why does he "have" to show up in Gillette ? Is he going to hand over the trophy in ATL and fly to Boston to hand over AFCCG trophy ?
He generally tours around during the playoffs going to a different match up each week. He was already in ATL this year so without the obvious reasons he normally would be coming here.

Not only was he already at ATL this year, he was there last weekend....So he is coming to Gillette folks. Book it, write it down, whatever. He will be here...so what are we going to do about it?

green flu, similar to blue flu but for Jets lovers

Not only was he already at ATL this year, he was there last weekend....So he is coming to Gillette folks. Book it, write it down, whatever. He will be here...so what are we going to do about it?

Ben VolinVerified account‏@BenVolin
I'm told Roger Goodell plans to be at the NFC Championship Game on Sunday. So, no Foxborough

So obviously he doesn't "have" to come go Gillette, and looks like he's not.

oh trust me. I do not want him there. I just know that he is a rat weasel and he will sneak in (probably unannounced)

Just announced he is going to NFC title game

Ivan, re-read my OP. He always does multiple games. ATL to Foxborough is a short flight when you have a jet. Thus my whole dialogue regarding the helicopter air pad at the stadium. Also, he didn't "just announce" anything. Its been known for days that he will be at the NFCCG

Mike Reiss@MikeReiss

Roger Goodell will attend the NFC Championship game in Atlanta on Sunday, per a league spokesman.

1/17/2017, 10:58:22 AM

Why does goodell have to show up? He doesn't give away the afc or nfc trophies.

Ivan, re-read my OP. He always does multiple games. ATL to Foxborough is a short flight when you have a jet. Thus my whole dialogue regarding the helicopter air pad at the stadium. Also, he didn't "just announce" anything. Its been known for days that he will be at the NFCCG

He's not going to both games. He's going to the NFCCG. He's not coming to Foxboro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots