PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell welcoming team

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not going to both games. He's going to the NFCCG. He's not coming to Foxboro.

That's ok... he can run but he can't hide....

He'll be in Houston on Feb. 5th, and will handing that Lombardi to Brady!

You know when a pet dog has done something wrong and they get that guilty look on their face and try to hide and hope it's owner hasn't noticed? That's Roger Goodell since #12's suspension

Trust me all, I am hoping he doesn't show up at all. We already knew he was going to the NFCCG. I mentioned it in my OP. I believe he will sneak into Gillette just like I described in my OP to get this Gillette monkey off his back. By publicly saying he is going to be in ATL(AGAIN), he is hoping we take down our guard. I'd LOVE to be wrong here but feel he will indeed show up.

If he doesn't, heck, we already know he is a coward, and now we can be more vocal about it, along with the rest of the nation.

I don't think the commish hands over conference title hardware?

Trust me all, I am hoping he doesn't show up at all. We already knew he was going to the NFCCG. I mentioned it in my OP. I believe he will sneak into Gillette just like I described in my OP to get this Gillette monkey off his back. By publicly saying he is going to be in ATL(AGAIN), he is hoping we take down our guard. I'd LOVE to be wrong here but feel he will indeed show up.

If he doesn't, heck, we already know he is a coward, and now we can be more vocal about it, along with the rest of the nation.

Why would he sneak into Gillette just to not be seen? Why even make the trip. Might as well say you went then not go. You aren't making a lot of sense. He is going to the NFCCG specifically so he does not have to come here. He is a complete coward and if the Pats do win the SB you can guarantee he will find a way to worm out of handing over the trophy and not showing up at the opening game next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back