Goodell visit thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
In addition to whatever sentence is passed down for Hernandez, does the judge have discretion to assign him one day of community service to be served on the day of Goodell's visit to Foxborough?

I will not specify his duties on said day, and neither should the judge, ahead of time.

Let him wonder.

Okay, kidding. Mostly.

Your headline got me to thinking...what should be done to welcome Gotohell?

I remember when I went to university (Kansas), that before the game, students would always pick up a copy of the Student Newspaper. When the visiting team starting five was being introduced, everyone would hold the newspaper up in front of their faces and shake it, as a way of saying "we don't give an F about you, might as well read the paper". Then people would crumple the newspaper into a ball and throw it on the court as soon as they finished and started to introduce the Jayhawks.

I'd suggest a similar thing here, except the "newspaper" is a single sheet and printed on all sides with the Goodell Clown face.

The game will be airing worldwide.

Dont overthink this: make sure everyone in the stadium is shouting: hey goddell, go f*** yourself. It even rhymes, sort of.

You can create a huge mosaic with him as a clown too, but i've never seen this happening in american stadiums

Rawwwgerrrr rawwwwgerrr rawwwgerrr...

The game will be airing worldwide.

Dont overthink this: make sure everyone in the stadium is shouting: hey goddell, go f*** yourself. It even rhymes, sort of.

You can create a huge mosaic with him as a clown too, but i've never seen this happening in american stadiums

"Hey goddell, go f*** yourself!"

Rhymes? What English Lit class you be taking? :)

Here's what I'd like, though there's no chance it would happen: everybody who's going goes to the parking lots but no further, has a huge TailgateFest and refuses to go in until Goodell leaves. It'd probably be a good time, Goodell would be embarrassed (The coverage would be historic.), and you might even have the fun of seeing that jackass airlifted out of there by helicopter.

Rawwwgerrrr rawwwwgerrr rawwwgerrr...
th
replaced with
th

8 beers and the last "f" is silent.
I keep occasionally running into people locally who believe Brady cheated. People are entitled to their opinion, but I just wonder where it comes from. I don't think Tom is overexposed like Favre or Manning. I think the media coverage he gets here is kinda tame, you know, considering. I think some may just be fans of other teams, others may just want to be contrarian, or are sick of fans worshiping him. But you can't blame them, come on.

#Clownout

I would kiss Bobby Krafts's ass were that displayed!

I keep occasionally running into people locally who believe Brady cheated. People are entitled to their opinion, but I just wonder where it comes from. I don't think Tom is overexposed like Favre or Manning. I think the media coverage he gets here is kinda tame, you know, considering. I think some may just be fans of other teams, others may just want to be contrarian, or are sick of fans worshiping him. But you can't blame them, come on.

Hate us cuz they ain't us.

From the guys who get the all 22 tapes, to the casual fans. Envy isn't confined to one level

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes