PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell being interviewed for 60 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 minutes really gone downhill ever since they let Ricky Williams on there. Now they've hit rock bottom.

Give me a live interview from a completely independent journalist (I know, they don't exist anymore...) and MAYBE you might actual have something their. Otherwise, it's just more propaganda ...

Just show the piece from 60 minutes sports on deflategate. This will be a CBS partner puff piece. Stories of his hard working background, a poor senators son forced to rely on the charity of Kensil senior for box seats to the jets.

I hope interview focuses on a real issue like concussions and CTE and not stupid footballs.

I think Goodell would be happy to talk about Deflategate for the entire interview in an effort to avoid a real conversation about the NFL's history of concussions and brain injury to players. Deflategate is just a convenient short-term distraction from an issue that could potentially put an end to the NFL within our lifetimes.

Goodell will go Full Tom Cruise and start doing jumping jacks and fist pumps on the couch while making love to the camera with his beady eyes.

Commissioner Goodell: I run my league how I run my league. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 32 owners who are trained to pay me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash your nifty little press pass, and make me nervous.

I'm betting Kroft will get him to say..."You bet your ass I ordered the sting!"

I wonder if this is in response to the 60 minutes sports segment.

Interesting. Will CBS ( who likes having Thursday Night Football) allow Goodell to counterpoint the CBS 60 minute Deflategate piece?

If you think 60 minutes is going to rip the top off this thing you're going to be disappointed. There is zero chance the league would put him out there unless they felt comfortable with the questions.

I wish Mike Wallace was still around. Not the overrated receiver.

Being CBS broadcasts games, this has puff piece written all over it.

Actually, propaganda piece is more to the point.
There was a day when Goodell wouldn't have gone near 60 minutes because they would have splayed and gutted him like a freshly-caught flounder. Today....not so much. 60 minutes is a shadow of it's former self.

Nobody wants to be bothered with another one of Goodell's PR campaigns. Why doesn't this f.ucker just stay out of the public limelight so we all can go back to enjoying football?

Last edited:
I wonder if this is in response to the 60 minutes sports segment.

Interesting. Will CBS ( who likes having Thursday Night Football) allow Goodell to counterpoint the CBS 60 minute Deflategate piece?

ha ha.
yeah, sure.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back