PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good News Potentially On Andrews?

double dip by RapSheet

No chance Rap has "inside info" on any Patriots injuries....

Nobody ever knows with the Pats. Even when Brady blew out his ACL, we didn't know it was official until 4 days later!!!

Sounds like it might be compartment syndrome.
wouldn’t that be delayed onset?

It wasn't clear on replay but I think he got kneed on the side of his thigh, the guy who hit him was running and Andrews got spun into him
it looked like that to me on replay, although I thought the hit was lower, that he got kneed on the side of his knee. I was worried it blew his knee out, but from all the discussion of thigh maybe not. It could just be a really bad contusion. Hopefully not leading to compartment syndrome.

No chance Rap has "inside info" on any Patriots injuries....

Nobody ever knows with the Pats. Even when Brady blew out his ACL, we didn't know it was official until 4 days later!!!
Rapo-fart has no inside info.

I saw they have made history for being 8-2 with a negative point differential. That screams "frauds". I think they're a good team but not title contenders. Pats have a shot if they can get after Cousins, stop the run, and exploit the Vikings weak D.

Out of Minnesota's 8 wins, 7 of them have been by 1 score. The 8th was by 2 scores.
All true. But we don’t have the most impressive resume either.

Does anybody have a video of it?

Living down here in Washington, I've followed Cousins from the beginning of his career with the Redskins. He's good, but not great, and he's definitely beatable.

In today's game, the term "any given Sunday" has been taken to another level. It would not shock me in the slightest if the Pats won on Thursday.

Last edited:
I think you’re right : the Vikes are frauds. I still think they beat NE Thursday night. Host of reasons : health, home game, weapons on O will get some scoring, lack of explosive O for NE….

Minny isn’t going anywhere this season. But I still think they get a W this week.

We will see. I doubt it. Your reasons are lousy. The Vikings play the Cowboys D and only score 3 points. It will not change against the Pats D.

We will see. I doubt it. Your reasons are lousy. The Vikings play the Cowboys D and only score 3 points. It will not change against the Pats D.
They scored more than 3 vs the Bills and they have done explosive players such as Jefferson and Cook, who can give you a big play. And it might only take a big play or two to overcome NE on a short week / on the road. Hope I’m wrong.

I’d not say my reasons are lousy. I could see both of those stars scoring a TD and I could see NE scoring ten points…

They scored more than 3 vs the Bills and they have done explosive players such as Jefferson and Cook, who can give you a big play. And it might only take a big play or two to overcome NE on a short week / on the road. Hope I’m wrong.

I’d not say my reasons are lousy. I could see both of those stars scoring a TD and I could see NE scoring ten points…

Anybody could see anything. We could see the Vikings scoring 10 points and the Pats scoring 30. Who knows? The question is what is reasonable to predict? Your reasoning is lacking in my opinion. Lousy reasoning in both posts IMO.

On the flip side, they are capitalizing on opportunities and closing out games…
I don’t think they’re frauds, but I also don’t think they’re the Bills.

Anybody could see anything. We could see the Vikings scoring 10 points and the Pats scoring 30. Who knows? The question is what is reasonable to predict? Your reasoning is lacking in my opinion. Lousy reasoning in both posts IMO.
You're not even providing reasoning or counterarguments though, you're just saying "nah" (probably with one finger in each ear).

They also put up 33 pts on BUF that has a good D. Who knows.

Just tell me that amputation is off the table for Andrews.

They also put up 33 pts on BUF that has a good D. Who knows.

Those were some pretty crazy catches. I am not sure the Vikings can depend on making those plays every game.

I think you’re right : the Vikes are frauds. I still think they beat NE Thursday night. Host of reasons : health, home game, weapons on O will get some scoring, lack of explosive O for NE….

Minny isn’t going anywhere this season. But I still think they get a W this week.
Minnesota's offense is pure garbage. The only two defenses they've had any actual success against have been Buffalo and Arizona, and those defenses are complete trash cans. Cousins vs Belichick in prime time is such an enormous mismatch.

And their defense is even worse than their offense.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back