PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good news for Jewish New York Jets fans re: Yom Kippur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who Cares? - This is a PATRIOTS forum

As long as they don't make the Pats/Jets game a 4PM or Sunday Night game, I really don't care. I am going to U2 that night and will miss all or part of the game if they change that one.

It's the OFFSEASON.

The Jewish New York fans must have used their special Jew obnoxious, whiney voices and annoyed Goodell into moving the game. ;)

When the scheduling issue initially arose, it got a thread here that had a lot of responses. If you don't like the thread, feel free to not look in here again.

It's the OFFSEASON.

The Jewish New York fans must have used their special Jew obnoxious, whiney voices and annoyed Goodell into moving the game. ;)

You better not let Edelman hear you say that. Or Kapler or Youk, if you're a Sox fan...

I'm hoping the little wink face means you're Jewish so it's okay. I took the opportunity to spell that out. If you're not GFY.

;)

PFnV

You better not let Edelman hear you say that. Or Kapler or Youk, if you're a Sox fan...

I'm hoping the little wink face means you're Jewish so it's okay. I took the opportunity to spell that out. If you're not GFY.

;)

PFnV

Nah, I'm Irish. But I have no problems with Jewish people. That barb was more or less directed at one of PatsFans resident Jews.

This is spam, not even Boston sports related. Move to the practice squad.

This is spam, not even Boston sports related. Move to the practice squad.

Who let you out of your cave (the political forum)? Get back in there!

EDIT: By the way: in the last thread, there were a lot of people worried that the Pats game would get flexed to accomodate for Yom Kippur. That's why Deus posted it in here. Please stop trying to be a mod because you're not. If the mods feel it's NFL forum or Practice Squad worthy, they will make the transition.

Last edited:
Bob Kraft is Jewish I just found out reading Bruschi book a couple of days ago. Great book so far but I only got half way through it before the Draft started now I need to regroup.

This thread has nothing to do with anything Pats or Boston sports related. Kraft is Jewish, so what?

By the way, I hear Black history month took place recently. Also, I heard the Lunar New Year was nice this year.

Last edited:
This thread has nothing to do with anything Pats or Boston sports related. Kraft is Jewish, so what?

By the way, I hear Black history month took place recently. Also, I heard the Lunar New Year was nice this year.

Is your 12 yr old, older sister picking on you again?

Nah, I'm Irish. But I have no problems with Jewish people. That barb was more or less directed at one of PatsFans resident Jews.

Guess you & he are on good terms then. Being a resident Jew, it looked pretty effed up but hey, maybe it's just an inside thing between the 2 of you.

Grade: Vav

This is NY Jets or Jewish news. Somehow it's on the main forum of PatsFans. It's completely inappropriate.

The bias in defending this thread is just continuation of more completely partisan, nonobjective viewpoints that usually reside over in the Political Forum.

This thread needs to be moved.

This is NY Jets or Jewish news. Somehow it's on the main forum of PatsFans. It's completely inappropriate.

The bias in defending this thread is just continuation of more completely partisan, nonobjective viewpoints that usually reside over in the Political Forum.

This thread needs to be moved.

midol.jpg

You might want to give this a try.

Last edited:

:rolleyes:
You're just so obvious.

Imagine Mav's surprise when his webcrawler searched for "Jewish", "Jew", "Israel", etc., and found a thread right on the Patsfans main board.

Such Tzurres!

Imagine Mav's surprise when his webcrawler searched for "Jewish", "Jew", "Israel", etc., and found a thread right on the Patsfans main board.

Such Tzurres!

Google -> "Plethora of angry, over-opinionated, douche-bag, shut-ins"

It links directly to the main forum on here.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye