PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good game Pats fans - And you need to Cut Cam Newton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills blew Seattle out today.

Still think Miami is better and will win the division?

I think Miami is an emerging good team.

It was a big statement win for Buffalo, and I give them credit. That was probably the best game they’ve played this season.

Considering that I thought the Bills would lose today and now adjust their overall strength, I now think the Bills will win the division. If Miami loses against Arizona, I’d change that to I think it’s very likely the Bills win the division.

The Bills were pretty disappointing through their first 8 games in everything other than win/loss record. That’s just being objective. They should have a bigger point differential and their overall power rating (Vegas, Football Outsiders) should have been greater considering their talent and expectations. But perhaps they’ve turned the corner...I’ve never denied they’re capable of playing like like a top squad, just that they haven’t been, and so I’d project them to balance out with their record. But today may be an indication they may be there.

Last edited:
I think Miami is an emerging good team.

It was a big statement win for Buffalo, and I give them credit. That was probably the best game they’ve played this season.

Considering that I thought the Bills would lose today and now adjust their overall strength, I now think the Bills will win the division. If Miami loses against Arizona, I’d change that to I think it’s very likely the Bills win the division.

The Bills were pretty disappointing through their first 8 games in everything other than win/loss record. That’s just being objective. They should have a bigger point differential and their overall power rating (Vegas, Football Outsiders) should have been greater considering their talent and expectations. But perhaps they’ve turned the corner...I’ve never denied they’re capable of playing like like a top squad, just that they haven’t been, and so I’d project them to balance out with their record. But today may be an indication they may be there.

Fair enough. Good post.

It's the new "Way!"...Struggling&Pouting their way through 16 Chosin Death March games..

I've come to the sad reality that my not-as-bad-as-worst-case scenario will be a Billiards-Titties AFCC...without the KC Queefs, Sh!tsdirt Squealers or Bal'mo' Murderer-Worshippers...So therefore: Go Bills! Go Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes