PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goff and the Cliff

Viper652

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Holy God at the media If Brady made a play that bad.

Rams look like a one and done in the playoffs.

Does anyone else think it’s weird we have two Vipers on this board?

latest

Losing Kupp killed that passing offense. For all the talk that the Pats were foolish to trade Cooks, there's a reason Payton/Brees and Brady/Belichick both valued a first over him

It’s the Saint’s year.

Chargers' IMO. They're so deep this year that Rivers is pretty much the only guy they could lose where they wouldn't still be the best team in the league without him. If Seattle takes down KC next week, the Chargers have to be the overwhelming favorite to come out of the AFC imo

Chargers' IMO. They're so deep this year that Rivers is pretty much the only guy they could lose where they wouldn't still be the best team in the league without him. If Seattle takes down KC next week, the Chargers have to be the overwhelming favorite to come out of the AFC imo
If it can’t be the Pats I’m pulling for Rivers.

I think there is such a thing as peaking too soon. I think the Rams did, and I think our Pats did as well. Pats had that 6 game win streak, and now are 2-3 in the last 5. Rams started 8-0, and now are 3-3 last 6 games. The key is getting hot at the right time. I think the Chargers, and believe it or not, the Colts (shocking), are getting hot at the right time in the AFC. I thought the Cowboys were the team getting hot at the right moment, but they laid an egg yesterday. The NFL is so wide open right now.

Going back to Goff, he looked horrible last night, looked like he did in some of his games as a rookie.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back