PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Glazer: Odell Beckham wants out of Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Columbus. I’m not going to tell you it has the charm of New England, but it is a nice life. Convenience of having everything nearby, fantastic schools, affordable living…
It sounds boring, but it’s life.

Ohio is nice. Every state has nice parts and bad areas.

You would think you were in NE driving through rural parts of Ohio. They have roads like NH.

I live in Cleveland. Brown's fans really want this guy gone ASAP. Never saw a player disliked this much and that includes Manziel.

Trading for OBJ would convince Brady to stay here, even if it's just a year long deal. I have no idea if the cap numbers make that possible or not.

Trade for OBJ, get Andrews back, get Develin back, and fix whatever is going on with Mason/Cannon.

I live in Columbus. I’m not going to tell you it has the charm of New England, but it is a nice life. Convenience of having everything nearby, fantastic schools, affordable living…
It sounds boring, but it’s life.
Out of all the bad cities I’ve had the misfortune of spending time in Columbus and Cleveland rank towards the top. Downtown Columbus was a ghost town, any semblance of public transportation was a mess, and the restaurants were terrible. Ohio is a dump.

Out of all the bad cities I’ve had the misfortune of spending time in Columbus and Cleveland rank towards the top. Downtown Columbus was a ghost town, any semblance of public transportation was a mess, and the restaurants were terrible. Ohio is a dump.
Just wait until you try downtown Jacksonville. They have the bright idea of building a park where the Landing used to be (right on the water). My guess is that it will be a homeless hangout.

Even if it's true, this is next year's issue.

We need to win out.

Just wait until you try downtown Jacksonville. They have the bright idea of building a park where the Landing used to be (right on the water). My guess is that it will be a homeless hangout.
I haven’t been to Jacksonville in about 10 years but I was never a fan. Still not as bad as Orlando though. At least Jacksonville is on the water.

"Show me on this doll what Ohio did to you, Soliel":rolleyes:

Everything bad that has ever happened can be laid at the doorstep of Ohio

Especially state

I live in Cleveland. Brown's fans really want this guy gone ASAP. Never saw a player disliked this much and that includes Manziel.

Seems like a lot of let down fans thinking this offense was gonna be a juggernaut and it hasn’t happened. From the outside OBJ has been more subdued on the field and in the media than years past.

I would say sign the beast but Brady will be gone in the offseason and with no prepared QB we’ll be headed toward a rebuild. :(

Ohio is nice. Every state has nice parts and bad areas.

You would think you were in NE driving through rural parts of Ohio. They have roads like NH.

I live in Cincinnati. Beyond the terrible sports teams, I'm a big fan of it. Makes moving to a big city difficult - it's a decent city experience here at like... 1/100th the cost. I get paid a b s o l u t e g a r b a g e and it's actually somewhat livable with cost of living here. Although that's changing with our surging student population.

Stidham is not ready. Even BB can see that. Trade for Beckham than draft a TE and double dip in OL. This team has plenty of talent just not so much on the offensive side of the football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News