PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Glazer: Odell Beckham wants out of Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, multiple Odell threads coming our way...

I'd take him in a heartbeat.

He’s toying with us

Well he and Brady have this mutual admiration for each other, he would be perfect over here. Make it happen Bill !

Yes, we need another diva WR to talk about!
He could probably last on the Pats at least twice as long as AB.

To me the most overhyped wr in the game. Came out blazing his rookie year and made that awesome catch against Dallas but is he really that #1 elite wideout right now? I have my doubts.

Well he and Brady have this mutual admiration for each other, he would be perfect over here. Make it happen Bill !

I think his teammate Landry would be a better fit. Still as pricey but with our short passing game he would make a good Edelman replacement.

I'd much rather have AB next year than this guy. Landry also is a good call but Mayfield will never allow that to happen.

Wonderful, AB and him, on the pats. Winning!!

Julio Jones is my first choice but since that is never going to happen, OBJ, AB or someone similar is what we will need next year , especially if Brady is going to be our QB ( fingers crossed ). He will not come back if we don't address the O in a big way this off season !

Damn, Brady, Odell and AB on the TB Bucs next year with Evans? Lights out!

Brady needs to go full Kawhi this offseason and demand Pats trade for him or he’s out!

He’s as talented hell, but I’d rather go elsewhere to stock the WR position.

Have a feeling either OBJ or AB or both will be here next year. Of course this depends on goodell* how he handles AB fiasco if he's available.

Great player...think he would fit in great in NE and a large part of his bonus would not be absorbed by Pats. Question is if OBJ would require a new deal. Guy can beat you in a lot of different ways and runs precise routes...don’t see why he wouldn’t be a good fit.

Too soon for BB to make his move.
Wait for OB to become extra toxic

To me the most overhyped wr in the game. Came out blazing his rookie year and made that awesome catch against Dallas but is he really that #1 elite wideout right now? I have my doubts.
I'd take him for a 3rd rounder and a restructured deal.

Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye