PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore tests positive now

Status
Not open for further replies.
since he wont call me out publically, ill do it for himView attachment 28871

sorry for assuming he was american. Clearly i shouldnt be so stereotypical, it can come from all over the world
This is more embarrassing for you than it is for the person you’re calling out.. typical stupid American brazenness

Agreed. That ******** has got to stop. No more postgame mingling.

and players have to be wearing masks on the sidelines, at a minimum...

This is more embarrassing for you than it is for the person you’re calling out.. typical stupid American brazenness
I dont mind at all. you are dragging it longer answering, since not even him wants to answer to the "not corrupt" part and wants to talk about farm leagues and where to "talk". For me, its over too.

It hasn't been announced, but at least one positive as of this morning.
So why are you bringing that up? It seems rather obvious that both Gilmore and Newton tested positive because of something they did away from work, in the outside world. **** happens.

So why are you bringing that up? It seems rather obvious that both Gilmore and Newton tested positive because of something they did away from work, in the outside world. **** happens.

Or more likely, one guy did something outside of work, caught Covid, and gave it to the other guy since we now know both spent time together...

I think it seems rather obvious that Gilmore tested positive because of the time he spent with Newton. Unless you think it is a coincidence that Gilmore was in the plane with those 20 who had closer contact with Cam.

But maybe I am misreading your sentence.

Next man up!

Why does it have to be our good players, though? Couldn't it be Zuber and Bryant who gets it instead?

I think it seems rather obvious that Gilmore tested positive because of the time he spent with Newton. Unless you think it is a coincidence that Gilmore was in the plane with those 20 who had closer contact with Cam.

But maybe I am misreading your sentence.
We don't know why Gilmore tested positive.

I can't wait till there is an outbreak and the NFL forces the Super Bowl to be played.

That Hoyer vs Jameis Winston matchup we all wanted to see.

Pretty sure Gilmore didn't spend 10 minutes with PM. A quick word outdoors would not be enough to spread it. Hell I interact with customers outside every week.
Droplets happen when you're face to face. The picture shows them very close. It is enough to spread it.

Anyone think its really suspicious that the best players are the majority of players getting COVID? - Cam Newton and Stephon Gilmore are arguably the Pats two best players this year if not at least both in the top 5 - something smells fishy here and i'm not standing in the guest lobby at Red Lobster - these tests and results are highly suspicious - there is absolutely ZERO chance that most of the JAGS are safe from COVID and the studs are stricken

Next man up!

Why does it have to be our good players, though? Couldn't it be Zuber and Bryant who gets it instead?

It's all part of the Hoodie's master plan to shut down the NFL season and prevent anyone from winning the SB not the named the NE Patriots... :p

Except it's been confirmed Gilmore was in close contact with Newton last week. So a bit harsh to definitively say Gilmore got it doing non-football stuff

But Maurice Hurst tested positive for the Raiders yesterday, not sure if he was at that thing they got in trouble for but let's give it a few days with the Raiders.

We don't know why Gilmore tested positive.

True. But given that he was determined to have been in close contact with Cam who tested positive a few days earlier odds are that those are not independent events.

But obviously they could be independent and just a coincidence. The beauty of dealing with uncertainty and another reminder why the league should have had the Pats wait out at least the average incubation time before resuming practice.

Last edited:
The train wreck continues to unfold in slow motion. It's getting hard to maintain enthusiasm at this point.
if only the best players on the Pats get COVID this year then we could be in line for drafting Trevor Lawrence in 2021 lol

Damn,time to shutdown all team activities.

True. But given that he was determined to have been in close contact with Cam who tested positive a few days earlier odds are that those are not independent events.

But obviously they could be independent and just a coincidence. The beauty of dealing with uncertainty and another reminder why the league should have had the Pats wait out at least the average incubation time before resuming practice.
Yep, contact tracing should have kept those that had significant contact with Cam (the extra plane players) in quarantine, not traveling and playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft