PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore tests positive now

Status
Not open for further replies.
the NBA was not a single bubble either......teams had to travel from the resort to basketball arenas in the area.....ideally, you would have 8 bubbles, one for each division and derive a schedule that would have 2 games played in each bubble each weekend.......then you have teams travel between bubbles the same way they travel these days (hired buses and planes) .... think of it as driving from your enclosed garage to enclosed parking at another location without opening anything or picking anyone up

the herr goodell administration is too stupid to plan something like that. I wouldn't trust them to plan a birthday party let alone multiple city pandemic bubbles

sadly this is getting a lot of spin now in the media with somehow pats and gilmore being blamed if mahomes get its. Forget the backup QB for the chiefs had already tested positive.
The story line will be......The pats cheating again by infecting the qb of a major rival

Last edited:
the herr goodell administration is too stupid to plan something like that. I wouldn't trust them to plan a birthday party let alone multiple city pandemic bubbles

sure........but it would not be hard to regionally 'bubble' like that......something tells me that you would get too many opt-outs though

Has Kraft been visiting massage parlors again?

How the heck are the germs getting in the Pats facility?
Because it's a highly communicable, endogenous virus that all the precautions in the world cannot stop. You can only hope to contain it.

Pretty sure Gilmore didn't spend 10 minutes with PM. A quick word outdoors would not be enough to spread it. Hell I interact with customers outside every week.

Ive got a nice coastal residence in Minas Gerais to sell you

PS - also, good job confusing Leagues who are run by their federal associations with the entities themselves

PPS - I follow soccer all over the world, not just the main ones in europe. If you dont know what Im talking about,Luuked, step up ur game

I don't need to step up anything. You have not been able to mention a single serious Football Association outside FIFA that is corrupt and what exactly their corruption is about.

And of course I will talk mostly about European leagues because thats where most of serious football is played. The South American and Middle American (ie. Mexican) leagues are cute and everything but are lightyears away in terms of professionalism from Europe.

And lets not even get into Tier 3 like Africa, Asia or NA. That would just be laughable.

Pretty sure Gilmore didn't spend 10 minutes with PM. A quick word outdoors would not be enough to spread it. Hell I interact with customers outside every week.

Of course it can be enough. It all depends on the viral loads and many other individual factors but standing in front of a person with COVID one breath can be enough to transmit it.

Are the players who test positive docked game checks for missing games? The league should have insisted on this as it would have forced teams into a bubble.

You can't do the NBA bubble but keeping things to 3-4 locations is much better than having 16 teams travel every week all over the country. I have no idea which states have the most facilities, I just threw those states out there but that can be researched and done. I think it will probably come to that at some point.
The location isn’t really material. Players are bringing it in from the outside because......there is a pandemic and people are spreading the virus.
It unrealistic to expect all players, coaches, referees who gave other fill time jobs , ball boys, maids, food service people, trainers, team doctors, etc, etc to shut off from the outside world and their families for 4 months in a bubble.

Are the players who test positive docked game checks for missing games? The league should have insisted on this as it would have forced teams into a bubble.
Players get paid while on the exempt list

I don't need to step up anything. You have not been able to mention a single serious Football Association outside FIFA that is corrupt and what exactly their corruption is about.

And of course I will talk mostly about European leagues because thats where most of serious football is played. The South American and Middle American (ie. Mexican) leagues are cute and everything but are lightyears away in terms of professionalism from Europe.

And lets not even get into Tier 3 like Africa, Asia or NA. That would just be laughable.
LOL

LOOOOL. I wont give you just one, lil boi:

that was in England, 2016

that was in Italy, in 2005

Lightyears of professionalism :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: another demagogy said by an ignorant american. The Brazilian and Argentinean League are much better than the ****-show we see outside of the Big 5. You have no ****ing idea what you are talking about

Or maybe you are thinking of the Mexican league or even the MLS by that, right? A league can only get old bois and 2nd rate stars to join in, a joke that cant ever beat the South American Champions.....

Boy, you are brainwashed by your limitation and ESPN or whatever channel you watch Man U v Man City

Get a grip. Football associations are one of the most corrupt organization all over the world.

The persecution complex is a bit much. Cam tested positive on Friday. We had no other positives until today. The Titans had people testing positive every day. There is no correlation between the two. The NFL's job is to play the games. We still have a good chance to play Sunday or Monday depending on if anyone tests. It is what it is this season. The Steelers got hosed worse having to play 13 straight weeks because of the Titans.

Really?

Murray was a positive. The point is that they had no idea when other players would test positive. Now you have the possibility of a super-spreader event. And why aren't they investigating the Raiders? The NFL targets New England. If you don't know that, you haven't been paying attention.

The NFL's "job" is to play games safely.

The NFl season used to be 14 games in 14 weeks straight without byes. So cry me a river for Pittsburgh.

And why would the NFLPA agree to this ?

A bubble would not work, even with your plan of extortion.

No...dai...
Noooooooooooo

Really?

Murray was a positive. The point is that they had no idea when other players would test positive. Now you have the possibility of a super-spreader event. And why aren't they investigating the Raiders? The NFL targets New England. If you don't know that, you haven't been paying attention.

The NFL's "job" is to play games safely.

The NFl season used to be 14 games in 14 weeks straight without byes. So cry me a river for Pittsburgh.
The Raiders are being investigated. The Titans too. The Patriots were not targeted. Please. We had one case and no positives for 3 days. Same for KC. Both teams agreed to play the game.

damn, this is why that game should never have been played on Monday night. This is becoming like the Titans !

So your job requires you to wrestle other people without masks and you want them to get punished if they catch a germ. No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back