PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore tests positive now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what country you're from, but in the US, we can't have federally imposed shutdowns and mask wearing. That type of authority is not in our constitution. If you want to blame the folks who aren't wearing masks, its another thing.

Where exactly did I say that there should have been a federal order ? You are just being obtuse. Nobody stopped each of the states from doing whats right individually. Instead many made it political -- unlike in most other countries -- and that was the stupid prize you all won for that.

40% of the population will do anything Trump suggests, you can't be disputing that. So yes, trumpsters would wear masks if he used his bully pulpit every day to encourage them to do it and shame those that didn't. No question.

Another 50% are already doing it cause it's the right thing to do, they're educated and they trust Fauci and the scientists.

The other 10% don't listen to anyone.

You'd have about 90% compliance if Trump bought in, instead of maybe 60% now.

You're underestimating Trump supporters. I guarantee you if he mandates mask use (or tries to) that they would revolt against him.

And the other 50% are not that much more educated. 85% of the country doesn't even know who the 9 supreme court justices are. I wouldn't call that "educated."

Where exactly did I say that there should have been a federal order ? You are just being obtuse. Nobody stopped each of the states from doing whats right individually. Instead many made it political -- unlike in most other countries -- and that was the stupid prize you all won for that.

Every nation does not have 50 governors that have a great deal of power over their states like we do...you're comparing apples to oranges.

What provision of the Constitution says we can? Can Trump order everyone to wear a MAGA hat too?
If Trump got up there every day and said "Listen, you're not a true American unless you do this, this, and that", behavior would change almost overnight. It's got nothing to do with the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back