PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore’s House on the Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're gonna 'lose organically', we should do it consistently enough so we have at least a shot at one of the top QBs in the draft. If there's a season to do it, this is the season with Covid, players opting out, Brady leaving. At least we can still root for Brady to win a SB. Not saying i'm giving up but if the dominos were to fall as we're suggesting.
Shhhhhh.
Diehard fanboys will never admit defeat and instead instinctively attack any non-groupthink utterances.
Keep it on the down low
Never admit you are scoreboard watching and constantly calculating scenarios that get NE to the top of the draft.
PS....Atlanta won last night which might benefit NE in the long run.
2-14 > 8-8
Remember.....shhhhhhhhhhhh

Some ppl were saying a 1st just last week
With his age, cap (somewhat reasonable) and contract (will want a new deal) I just don't see a 1st.

If Al Davis was still alive maybe...

Would not trade him for anything but a 1st. Rather have him for another 1 or 2 years than get a 2nd.

I can't see a team giving up a 1st round pick for a CB entering his 30s. Maybe if Bill O'Brien was still employed he would be dumb enough to do something like that.

I can't see a team giving up a 1st round pick for a CB entering his 30s. Maybe if Bill O'Brien was still employed he would be dumb enough to do something like that.

There are teams desperate and dumb enough to do it. Especially for a player who can put you over the top like Gilmore. Tampa traded the 13th overall for Darelle Revis! It's happened before.

I called this Bill will not pay people 30 and above unless it’s a QB.
I’m still saying Chicago, Green Bay, or Tenn

isn't this guy one of those idiots that post a bunch of **** and delete it days later and only leave the stuff that they got somewhat right?

isn't this guy one of those idiots that post a bunch of **** and delete it days later and only leave the stuff that they got somewhat right?
He doesn't even delete the bad ones. There are tons of Celtics "reports" that never happened, all still there to see.

He better not get traded for only a 2nd. It will prove how stupid trading a 2nd for Sanu was last year.

And I doubt he has a "knee injury".

Michael Thomas wants out of new Orleans, and they need a CB to help against the bucs. Wonder if it's a possibility.

Would give us something to grow with on offense for the future

Wouldn't it have been smarter to lock down JC and Jones to long-term contracts FIRST, before pissing off our DPOY cornerback?

So do I still have time to put in an offer on his house?

Wouldn't it have been smarter to lock down JC and Jones to long-term contracts FIRST, before pissing off our DPOY cornerback?

They gave him a $5m raise. If hes all PO'd with a ****ty attitude that's on him.

Has this guy been right on any of his “fwiw” tweets that wasn’t speculation already? Is he a legitimate source? Seems like a twitter turd to me.

LOL. Sounds like another Incarcerated Bob.

We will regret not trading him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing