PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psst.....He doesnt need to kiss your ass.Newsflash.......His team beat your team.....One and done or not......Its still the one that took away 19-0:eek:
last time i checked this is a pats board. yes and the pats beat your pathetic team twice. when your team actually wins something then come back and talk some smack or you can continue to make a ass of yourself lol

Well I dont know if I should even respond to the braniac that made Gholston a bust.Ok well maybe Mayo is for sure the better pick of the two......My crystal ball is in the shop and apparently his is working great.What a genious.

In response to this Einstein.Yep you beat the jets twice.What did it get ya?Nothing..When everyone looks back to 2007 what do they see? The NYG super bowl champs and The Patriots as probably the biggest choke artists since the 68 Colts.

Truth hurts.I know.

At least we still have three SB's to savor and still have the hope that they WILL win another one if not two more because we know they can. The Jets don't even have the opportunity to choke, unless Mangini forgets to chew because we all know how much he loves to eat.

This is a sub forum where new posters introduce themselves. It's a smack forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots