PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants @ 49ers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks alot willians you freaking idiot...you suck you should be cut right after Tynes kicks a fg...you've subjected us to two FREAKING weeks of revenge/rematch/eli is a miracle maker ****...what a freaking idiot....media blackout for two weeks....

what an idiot, twice he made a mistake deep in his own zone . . .

blame it on coaching...shouldve told him to fair catch especially in this weather

Hey fellas...heres the deal at time point we gotta get over our fears, and theres only one way to do that...we cant be scared...you gotta overcome it and take it HEAD ON...this is be very tough so I might cry...

GO PATS

god I don't think I can handle 2 weeks of SB42 replays. I won't turn on the tv much I guess.

Watch something else. This is the USA, you don't have to watch or listen to BS if you don't want to.

You are ABSOLUTELY HIGH...if you think we beat the Giants. High I say. Or just a homer.
At first I thought you meant we'll see the replay of 2007.

but, really? the game hasn't even been played and 2001/2007 were longer odds for the winning team than what we'll face. Give it some time, you'll come around.

Some classic GOATS coming out of this fine Sunday between Kyle Williams and Billy Cundiff.

The ball deflected off is knee was horrendous. And that fumble just now was hardly tapped and it squirted out.

when people capitalize GOAT, I think they are referring to "greatest of all time"...

at least they got beat up by SF....eli took some hits

I think we all knew deep down that this was coming. I ain't scared of this giants team, you think BB is gonna let them win again? HA yeah right, the patriots will be out for blood, I SAY RUN IT UP

more worried about nyg pass catchers and our D.

Why? This D's better than theirs. You should be worried about the fact the man has 8 TD's and only 1 pick even after playing the SF 49ers.

If we lose the bowl, it won't be because of this bad ass D.

I think we all knew deep down that this was coming. I ain't scared of this giants team, you think BB is gonna let them win again? HA yeah right, the patriots will be out for blood, I SAY RUN IT UP

You think BB let the Giants win in regular season?

ALP was there an unprecedented beat down to the G-men in that prediction?:)

Eli looks like a pathetic 12 year old, I really hope Vince and the D-line eat him alive in Indy.

Why? This D's better than theirs. You should be worried about the fact the man has 8 TD's and only 1 pick even after playing the SF 49ers.

If we lose the bowl, it won't be because of this bad ass D.

Settle down

Great! 2 weeks of the media taunting us with replays of SB42 and trot Tyree back from Oblivion. :bricks:

Eli looks like a pathetic 12 year old, I really hope Vince and the D-line eat him alive in Indy.

Seriously, he's never picked up a weight in his life.

We protect Brady, we win ! Giants D is not that great. Their secondary is to ally banged up. Plus this time we are not just Welker and Moss show

This time we are Welker+Gronk+Hernandez

Let's see what BB can dial up for Defense to stop Eli.

Son of a beeatch.

Holy ****, wtfbbq

Oh, yay. Just groovy.

Thanks, Devin Thomas. Tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore