PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

General Manager Search Thread

Devante Parker the world class GM gave a contract. He plays every 3 games a season.
So you are saying the only really notable pick by your boy Tannenbaum was not only a bad pick but he took him at 14 overall. But he can pick WRs huh?

No says you made a stupid post. At least your consistent
You said an espn analysis is better at picking players. ESPN analysts don’t pick players.

And what.
So you are saying the only really notable pick by your boy Tannenbaum was not only a bad pick but he took him at 14 overall. But he can pick WRs huh?
I will say dion and Edelman. Bill drafted. I'd still take another GM picking for this draft coming up.

Devante Parker the world class GM gave a contract. He plays every 3 games a season.
So besides building teams that don’t win, hiring coaches that get fired, and being bad at drafting WRs what else is on your list of why you want to turn the franchise over to Mike Tannenbaum?

So besides building teams that don’t win, hiring coaches that get fired, and being bad at drafting WRs what else is on your list of why you want to turn the franchise over to Mike Tannenbaum?
You keep living in the past. We all know it was great for 2 decades. Get with the times. What has he done lately? You continue to ignore the obvious

You keep living in the past. We all know it was great for 2 decades. Get with the times. What has he done lately? You continue to ignore the obvious
The team is in a rebuild after extending the dynasty. I am very happy they extended the dynasty. Much happier than if they hadn’t and became the Steelers, packers, or Vikings.

There is a price to pay for that. The price was the risk that if you get QB wrong you flounder for a few years. The defense has remainder excellent. The offense has been held back by QB play.

The franchise gets righted with a high percentage of right decisions across the board. Every franchise will have decisions that don’t work out.

When you have the best decision maker in the history of the sport, you don’t give that up, even at a time when not as many have been working out as have in the past.

The disrespect Bill gets from some on this board amazes me, no, he didn't have a good track record at picking wide receivers but was good organizing a team that surrounded TB to win 6 super bowls. Why focus on his one weakness and ignore all the good he's done?

Then why do you want to replace the GOAT with this loser who never won anything?
Becuase I believe a looser would be better at picking a WR in 2023 NFL

The disrespect Bill gets from some on this board amazes me, no, he didn't have a good track record at picking wide receivers but was good organizing a team that surrounded TB to win 6 super bowls. Why focus on his one weakness and ignore all the good he's done?
Your right. I'm just having some fun with Andy. I know Bill has been great.

Becuase I believe a looser would be better at picking a WR in 2023 NFL
So you want to pick a WR and have a losing team?
And the guy you choose to pick the WR has proven to be bad at it.
But he also gets to pick a hc which he has proven to be terrible at and make all roster decisions which will amount to a bad team. Great plan.

How about Steve Palazolo from PFF? He kids about being an NFL GM one day. I honestly think he wouldn't be half bad.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back